P3rks

1995 (M Reg) Corrado VR6 Breaking - Updated with Pictures

Hi, do you have the seals available still that go around the top of the doors?[ATTACH=CONFIG]79500[/ATTACH]

Hi, do you have the seals available still that go around the top of the doors?[ATTACH=CONFIG]79500[/ATTACH]

I do,

All the front window seals will be removed tonight and pictures taken.

Rich

Hey Rich,

Don't suppose you've still got the plastic trim that fits behind the seatbelt height adjusters? both sides in black plastic. No hurrys but if you have them let me know.

Cheers.

I do,

All the front window seals will be removed tonight and pictures taken.

Rich

Hi Rich, can i take the front window seals please - are these all good condition, no splits? Are these 40 squid?[ATTACH=CONFIG]79521[/ATTACH]

Hey Rich,

Don't suppose you've still got the plastic trim that fits behind the seatbelt height adjusters? both sides in black plastic. No hurrys but if you have them let me know.

Cheers.

Unfortunately not! Already gone. :(

Hi Rich, can i take the front window seals please - are these all good condition, no splits? Are these 40 squid?[ATTACH=CONFIG]79521[/ATTACH]

£40 plus postage. I'll PM you.

Hi Rich

I've sent the money for the bonnet catch, could you let me know when you send it please

Cheers

Scott

I'm not around for the next week for the fan module and wiring so no mad rush to get it out to me. Let me know how you want paying as well please.

just dropped you a txt... Have you still got the roof gutter trims and headlight loom?

I will also have the coilovers if still available thanks

Edited by bigchagg

Hi mate,

Are you able to cut bits of bodywork off at all? If so that would be brilliant as I'm after a rear part of the passenger sill and it's not an easy bit to find!

Thanks.

Hi Rich

I've sent the money for the bonnet catch, could you let me know when you send it please

Cheers

Scott

I have the slam panel and I'm going to carefully remove this tonight for you and pop it in a jiffy bag tonight :)

I'm not around for the next week for the fan module and wiring so no mad rush to get it out to me. Let me know how you want paying as well please.

I found the old wiring loom. I'll PM you details and photo's this week.

just dropped you a txt... Have you still got the roof gutter trims and headlight loom?

I will also have the coilovers if still available thanks

Texted last night, we'll speak on lunch.

Hi mate,

Are you able to cut bits of bodywork off at all? If so that would be brilliant as I'm after a rear part of the passenger sill and it's not an easy bit to find!

Thanks.

I am and surprisingly both bits are very fresh. Although it might take me a few weeks to get round to cutting it up, if you can wait that long?

hi fella, have you got a bonnet cable?

Sold unfortunately.

Whats the black textured canister mounted near aux water pump?

Also, whats the deal with the upgraded brake stuff, i have 288mm fronts and mk4 rears? Interested to know more about the rest etc.

Whats the black textured canister mounted near aux water pump?

Also, whats the deal with the upgraded brake stuff, i have 288mm fronts and mk4 rears? Interested to know more about the rest etc.

The textured canister is the oil catch tank. I modified the aux waterpump/wiring loom bracket to mount this.

The brakes are and uprated ABS System. I'm pop you a PM with the details.

I am and surprisingly both bits are very fresh. Although it might take me a few weeks to get round to cutting it up, if you can wait that long?

Excellent news! Glad to hear the sill is in good nick and I can wait as long as it takes! In no rush with this.

I can send you a picture with the amount I need; not sure how best it comes off, but I could do with a bit of the wheel arch as well if possible. I'm not sure how far up the repair on mine goes so better to get more than I need for the bodyshop to trim down.

What sort of price would you be looking at for it?

Hello mate.. do you still have the heater box? How much posted please? If you could refurb the heater flaps as per your listing on page 1, that would fantastic.

Thanks.

Sounds good with me I have loads of double walled cardboard, foam and bubble wrap. Be warned, it's a big ass unit though as it has runners which are almost as long as the roof! I'll PM you for postage and payment arrangement.

Regards

Rich

Have you removed the sunroof yet?

And how we doing for a postage price?

I'm back from my week in the big smoke and I'm still waiting on how you want paying for the fan module and wiring. Let me know please.

Hi,

Are the following still available :-

Front Grill

Parcel Shelf

Auxiliary Tensioner with Bearing

K&N Panel

Sorry guys. I've been mega busy. Replies below:

Hello mate.. do you still have the heater box? How much posted please? If you could refurb the heater flaps as per your listing on page 1, that would fantastic.

Thanks.

As per PM you're already sorted. If it falls through let me know.

Have you removed the sunroof yet?

And how we doing for a postage price?

PM'd

I could be after a fuel pump too if available?

Fuel pump is gone. Sorry.

I'm back from my week in the big smoke and I'm still waiting on how you want paying for the fan module and wiring. Let me know please.

Got the module and wiring all ready. I'll PM you.

Hi,

Are the following still available :-

Front Grill

Parcel Shelf

Auxiliary Tensioner with Bearing

K&N Panel

All are available. I'll PM you.

Hey Rich, Did my foglights and wiper stalk get posted mate?

Did you get me a tracking number?

Headlight switch?

Sold. Sorry.

Do you have the brake servo vacuum pipe with the non return valve present along with all the pipework please?

PM'd

Alright Rich mate

how'd it go with the steering column and bonnet cable? did you get them in the post yet

All posted. You should have had a PM yesterday afternoon. :)

Hey Rich, Did my foglights and wiper stalk get posted mate?

Did you get me a tracking number?

My bad, Tracking details coming over to you now.