Dox

Woops - AMG Merc crash at the Trafford centre (Gumball 2014)

Saw that yesterday there was a jag that spun into a bush aswell on the same day.

Some people dont deserve fast cars

Unbelievable. Looks like it was total chaos there. You'd think there may be a little common sense as the road does look greasy and it's right next to a petrol station so plenty of opportunity for diesel etc being spilled.

Lots of nimrods in leased expensive cars is all it looks like to me, trying to show off to kids.

Unbelievable. Looks like it was total chaos there. You'd think there may be a little common sense as the road does look greasy and it's right next to a petrol station so plenty of opportunity for diesel etc being spilled.

Lots of nimrods in leased expensive cars is all it looks like to me, trying to show off to kids.

Indeed, round my area, I'd be more original, different or more "exclusive" driving a new ford Mondeo, as everyone seems to drive leased expensive cars.

Really puts me off.

Message mr mr peter enis...... your courtesy micra is now available sir

HAHAHA complete with the rental/garage company logo's plastered all over it

Serves them right. Not the time to **** about when the pavements are full of pedestrians. Utter imbeciles with more money than sense.

Serves them right. Not the time to **** about when the pavements are full of pedestrians. Utter imbeciles with more money than sense.

Those pedestrians are actually there to see these twats, the shopping centre is a huge circle with car parks all around it, the pavements are just marking the perimeter.

Are all those AMG Mercedes a complete handful?

I was recently following an AMG when the driver for no obvious reason gave it full throttle out of a roundabout then spent the next 200 yards swinging from left to right over both lanes.

Lucky for him that no-one else was on the road at the same time.

A colleague of mine has a C63 coupe and it's a complete nightmare apparently if you're crazy enough to turn the traction control off, but with it on it's much more manageable if still a little brutal (as you'd expect for 474bhp) so you need to be sensible. But then he's not a complete moron and is unlikely to be driving his like this other guy anyway.

Sounds fantastic when he takes it past the office just getting up to 30mph!

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

Ahhhh. Breathe...... That's the funniest things I've seen in ages! Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap I'm sure.

M.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

Ahhhh. Breathe...... That's the funniest things I've seen in ages! Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap I'm sure.

M.

I'll second that :)