A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

Absolutely stunning Lee - I bet it looks awesome on the move!! MJ said he finished putting the trim back in on the morning of the show!! :shock: :mrgreen:

Well done mate, all that hard work was well worth it IMO!! :wink:

Truely stunning Lee. Well done mate.

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh, you coming up to E38?

Amit

:shock: :shock: :shock: love it!!

Edit: Just noticed, where's ur glove box? :lol:

Glovebox and airvent have been removed along with the vents on the top corners of the dash and all the holes you see at the base of the screen. More work to do on the dash.

Absolutely stunning Lee - I bet it looks awesome on the move!! MJ said he finished putting the trim back in on the morning of the show!! :shock: :mrgreen:

Well done mate, all that hard work was well worth it IMO!! :wink:

I left MJ's at 9pm on saturday to fit the door cards and dash undertrays. MJ continue with the seats until 10:30pm. He can over to mine at 6:30am and we bolted the subframes to the recaros and fitted them hence i missed the birch service convoy. The car was on MJ's stand at 9am sunday about an hour and a bit after getting it finished. Worth it in the end.

Truely stunning Lee. Well done mate.

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh, you coming up to E38?

Amit

Yeah i'll be there as theres a big corrado turn out and A20 LEE is a car that really needs to be seen in the metal. Still can't believe its mine. See you there.

bloody lovely car that mate, how can i re-morgage the house without the wife finding out? i noticed 1 thing though? where is the handbrake cover? i have been looking 4 1 myself? rare as rocking horse poo, but its still the best looking corrado ever, :D

bloody lovely car that mate, how can i re-morgage the house without the wife finding out? i noticed 1 thing though? where is the handbrake cover? i

MJ's got it. Not trimmed yet, dash undertrays and kick panels still need trimming oh and the boot.

Nice result there Lee. I like it lots.

Look forward to smudging my fingers all over it at E38 :-P

John

KADVR6, just buy one from the stealers mate... much less hassle! :lol:

I've been flicking through my photos of this car (again! :lol: ) and I just keep seeing details I'd missed the first time.... gotta say it again, it's a credit to you.... 8) 8) 8)

I've sent 'em to Lee so he can post 'em if he wants too... although I'm quite happy to if that's ok with him, just don't want to spoil the effect of seeing it in the flesh by plastering the place with pics too much! ;) :lol:

I've sent 'em to Lee so he can post 'em if he wants too... although I'm quite happy to if that's ok with him, just don't want to spoil the effect of seeing it in the flesh by plastering the place with pics too much! ;) :lol:

Post them, fine by me.

Post them, fine by me.

Ok, here we go! :) (I was sooooo hoping you were gonna say that! ;) )

I'm in love with yr car!!! :D

will be asking you a few questions when I see at E38...

Me too. I wasn't prepared for the the attention it gets. I'm delighted i didn't get slagged off as i feared for the rear end mods and the roof. Thought some of the traditionalists would have been on my case by now. :D

Love it all except for the rear mate, just not me cuppa as they say. I need to see it in the flesh as some of the body work details look great. Not seen a ground breaking C in the way of subtile mods since J Derks G60 over in Holland (sure I have the spelling wrong there!

is it gonna be driven when its raining??

i wouldnt!!!

you might as well get the front ones removed as well Lee? :)

Lee,

How do you get on with having no rear fog is that ok on the MOT or are we using our local friendly garage??

Mark? :evil: