A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

Alpina527 bigbore throttlebody below. Bit special

Is that chromed or polished?

Alpina stripped it down, bored it out and sent it to me. I smoothed out all the casting marks and part numbers etc and polished it. It was then masked in copper tape in the critical area's and then chrome plated. Got it back after about a month (sorry about that Ian) then sent it back to alpina527 for rebuilding who then sent it back to me complete and i just added a brand new dashpot. As you can probably tell, i've put some mega hours into my C and i've had some brilliant input from many of the V-Dub traders.

Got to applaud the dedication Lee, I know I'm fussy, but not a patch on you. Cant wait to see it. :)

Got to applaud the dedication Lee, I know I'm fussy, but not a patch on you. Cant wait to see it. :)

Hopefully everyone will have seen it by sunday night. I'm still busy detailing the interior which now has 8 hides in it!!! Usually a trim takes 3. I can't wait for sunday.... :D

Well its finally returned for its first outting on 2 years. Hope you liked it. Please post any decent pics for me. As you can see mine were sh*t.

email sent about the 25 pics I've got of A20LEE... ;) :D 8)

some stonking mods on this car which just blew me away... every time I looked at it I found something else which had been changed subtly... 8) VERY VERY COOL CAR... 8) 8) 8)

Cheers guys,

full spec to follow, its three side of A4 long. Big shout to MJ for the interior which pretty amazing and he's not quite finished yet and also to Jason Buckley for the monster paintjob. Had a few teething problems first time out but they will be ironed out over winter.

Thanks for the pics henny

A20LEE

i thought i had noticed fewer cows in the fields recently now i know where they have gone (in your interior) :lol:

very nice indeed 8)

Absolutely fantastic!! I took LOADS of pics. Mainly so I can give them to my body man tomorrow so I can get my arches done the same!!

SOOO many details, and all amazingly well executed too.

Much respect, best corrado in the country, no contest.

I've been playing with photoshop tonight 'cos I was mildly bored... not done a lot to this, (Lee's done more in real life than I could in photoshop anyway! :lol: ) but I like the effect anyway... 8)

Very "arty-farty" Henny, but I like it.

Totally haven't made my mind up about the removal of the tailgate clusters. I think I prefer the standard light arrangement, but I'm just not sure. However, A20 LEE is clearly not about keeping things standard so my only other comment can be nothing less than *wow*

:shock: :shock: :shock: love it!!

Gotta see more of that interior, looks very very nice indeed! Also been thinking about doing the whole removal of boot lights myself, but havn't seen it done all that often so wasn't sure how it would look, but I love that too! Do those clusters have fog lights in them? if not, doesn't it make it non road legal? a problem I was thinking how to get around...

Worth the wait :mrgreen:

Edit: Just noticed, where's ur glove box? :lol:

The car looks fantastic Lee... al mods tastefully put together... well done

I especially like the wheels, arches & the rear end 8) 8) 8)