A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

Can't wait to see it Lee, the work you have shown in your pics looks a top notch job so far. Bet your like Charlie in the choc factory when you go to the paint shop!!

Going down to take some new pics tomorrow, not sure when i'll get the car back, as you can imagine the guy's doing such an amazing job on it i don't want to push him. Its ready when is ready. Still got a load of rubbish jobs to do myself. Today will be spend polishing 20 stainless steel bolts :(

Rear bumper now integrated as part of body???? Suicide doors??????

Blimey. Its a bit more conservative than that but still a bit too wild for some.

Can't wait to see this car once its done!!

Been to see it this morning. Its awesome :shock: Its sat in the final coat of primer and goes into the booth for colour on monday. Its the first time i've seen it with the new wheels on and the impact and stance of the car, even with no doors or tailgate is jaw dropping. Hopefully the big unveiling is only a month away.

Well it's painted! Its not been washed yet!! (no windows) or polished and look at the finish. Looks amazing even covered in dust!

now THAT is a paint finish... 8)

Lovely! I can't wait to see this car when it's done... :D

Blimey Lee!!! I turn my back on Corrados for a year or so and.... :lol:

What is going on here?! Like the "removal" of the weld joints below the rear clusters. I might be wildy wrong here but it almost looks like your going for a clean Cal-look style ala Ritchie Kings old baby blue Karmann Ghia if anyone can recall that.

Always amazed how unbelievably clean your car was especially as it was a daily driver. Can't wait to see this!!! :)

Blimey Lee!!! I turn my back on Corrados for a year or so and.... :lol:

What is going on here?! Like the "removal" of the weld joints below the rear clusters. I might be wildy wrong here but it almost looks like your going for a clean Cal-look style ala Ritchie Kings old baby blue Karmann Ghia if anyone can recall that.

Always amazed how unbelievably clean your car was especially as it was a daily driver. Can't wait to see this!!! :)

Yeah, seams have gone below and above the clusters. Not sure its a cal look, more german/belgian/cult society. Still my only car mainly due to the expensive of building it which means i don't have the money to buy a banger. Your not really selling your VR :?

Yeah, seams have gone below and above the clusters. Not sure its a cal look, more german/belgian/cult society. Still my only car mainly due to the expensive of building it which means i don't have the money to buy a banger. Your not really selling your VR :?

Your a mad fool! :D :wink:

I might I've two motorbikes, two cars and none get used enough to warrant keeping other than the VR which each time the miles click another 1000 my heart sinks. :( I feel like I'm slowing killing it. :cry:

When do you expect your car to be ready? :notworthy:

When do you expect your car to be ready? :notworthy:

The target is get it ready for the Custom Concours at GTi Festival next month. Its going to be very tight :!:

nice. gotta be happy with that. 8)

Can't wait to see it buff'd up!! Theres three coats of primer, four coats of colour and three coats of lacquer on there.

looking forward to seeing this car again, amazing paint job! I might have to see about getting mine done now, it has about 6 parking dints down the passenger side.......... :mad:

Looks sweet mate, will keep an eye out for yah at GTI Fest..

p.s like the siggy Storm, who is she??

Lee,

Long time no speak, your car is looking good - the bits of it we can see anyway !!

I hope you have indicators as I had to add some to mine before I could get another 12 months on her. :p

You are a complete perfectionist, although I still think you should get out more. :mrgreen:

Tom

Lee is this the direction your going in?

download.php?id=5999

Hmmm, not really. Its more like a Cult Society car i'd say.

Lee,

Long time no speak, your car is looking good - the bits of it we can see anyway !!

I hope you have indicators as I had to add some to mine before I could get another 12 months on her. :p

You are a complete perfectionist, although I still think you should get out more. :mrgreen:

Tom

The indicators are least of my worries come mot time. Think your right about getting out more tho'.