A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

liking ur parking style lol u should see me lol

Yeah :lol: Took me a along time to save up for my paint job, no way i'm parking less than the length of a door away from the car next to me. Some people have no respect

liking ur parking style lol u should see me lol

Yeah :lol: Took me a along time to save up for my paint job, no way i'm parking less than the length of a door away from the car next to me. Some people have no respect

i just spent best part of £500 soring out other fuckerrs messes.... totally get ya

This has got to get the award for the biggest post in recent times, 17 pages and still going strong. Mucho respect to A20 LEE for creating something that everyone has an admiration for.

Couple of pics of my c from the GTi Spectacular @ York. Poor show this year, think they upset the v-dub guys by inviting the modders rwyb. Real shame, it was turning into a stonking show two years ago if they'd stuck to the formula.

Also my C's first competitive outting :D Shame no one else enter my class, my car looks very lonely in the first pic.

Shame no one else enter my class, my car looks very lonely in the first pic.

well thats because your c is in a class of its own havnt seen many cars let alone a c that can compare to it really 8)

Love those pics. :D Think it was about 7pm near sheffield so the sun was just starting to set hence, headlight on. Then noticed PhatVR6 hanging out of the window of a fast moving mk2 hence the surprised/confused look in the second pic. :lol:

Can't believe how tucked up into the arches the wheels are. And still have the liners in place up front too.

the car looks excellent lee 8) but how do you get away with no front plate ?? i dont think they would buy the " ITS A MOTORBIKE HOFFICER" line :D

Aye - and what about side repeaters for the indicators? The MOT man must *love* your car - lol! :)

the car looks excellent lee 8) but how do you get away with no front plate ?? i dont think they would buy the " ITS A MOTORBIKE HOFFICER" line :D

Been very lucky i guess. Passed several police cars, even chatted to a police officer in the queue outside tatton park and nothing was said.

Aye - and what about side repeaters for the indicators? The MOT man must *love* your car - lol! :)

Yeah, no number plate, no fogs, no side repeaters, no reversing lights and no rear seat belts. I'm gettting a fail report in January. Another pic from PHATVR6 attached, currently my favourite motoring photographer

Been very lucky i guess. Passed several police cars, even chatted to a police officer in the queue outside tatton park and nothing was said.

:D Luck's holding up so. Went to the gym tonight and there was police all over the place and roads closed. Drove past 5-6 police officers, all looking at my car and i was getting worried but nothing. Parks up in the gym, 10mins later police walk into the gym. Mental note, starting thinking of excuses. Any way turns out they've found a bomb in the building oppersite and wanted to evacuate the building and seal the area. Obviously my first concern was "paint job" and i decided to sneak past rather than leave the C in the park. Close call

Yeah, no number plate, no fogs, no side repeaters, no reversing lights and no rear seat belts. I'm gettting a fail report in January. Another pic from PHATVR6 attached, currently my favourite motoring photographer

I can't help but chuckle that you just know an MOT failure is coming and theres not a lot you can do about it... considering you won't actually be allowed to drive your car on public roads once you get that fail! What are your plans to get the car through then?!