Sign in to follow this  
NickRStorm

Corrado spotting - July 2005

2 today, a blue N reg storm heading North on the A420 past Oxford - got off just before the M40 roundabout about 3:00.

Was in my green 'rocco so not that obvious..

That was me! I spotted you one car back taking a peek every so often. :)

saw a gorgeous blue J plate this morning on the way to the 6 crossroads roundabout near the M25, exchanged nods :) and every morning/evening i see a K plate (black, i think) near St Peters hospital.

and was in the Beales Hotel on tuesday and was stood next to a corrado with the reg K769 E**

any takers........

I was parked next to a dark blue 16v in Frimley wednesday night, have seen it in the same place a few times over the last couple of weeks

Henny, spotted you wearing some form of French camouflage.

Hows your back?

Andrew

Hi Nick,

I was cursing that C4 in front of me! Dont usually get to see the back of a c on the move :)

I think I saw swfblade today. Blue j reg G60, lowered with clear rear lights on the Flying Fox roundabout on the A5. ??? Was going to wave then remembered I was in my golf not the VR...

Also saw the blue N reg Storm again in Leighton Buzzard.

Blue/grey Corrado (similar to Lippy's) in Windsor tonight followed by a white one later. Was in my green Storm.

Black one at 7.30 last night on it's way into haslemere.. anyone here

Gave this look :shock: as couldn't get the flashers in time.. and was far to busy singing along to coldplay.. nice looking c though doode.

Black H reg 16v parked in Linlithgow High Street this morning.

Parked on pavement in way shop owners and locals who are familiar with system do.

Never seen it there before. Perhaps it is a new acquisition for a local and will be a regular there.

Peculiar, closed in plastic wheel trims - I think word Corrado was on them.

Yesterday there was a J plate Blue valver in B&Q's car park Huddersfield @ about 5pm ish.

Also looked down from Leeds road and saw another blue one coming up from McAlpine stadium all I know is that it had a smoothed out front numberplate recess (maybe US spec) about 4.30 - 5 ish.

Dark blue, think it was a VR, M* DOM, southbound on the A3 at Guildford this morning...

This afternoon, white on BBS RCs, debdged grill and eyebrow spoiler, think I recognised this from one of the SE meets? J*** BKU in Dorking...

Bright orange C with bodykit and volkdraft (or similar) on the rear screen, Going towards Kings lynn.

Also saw a dark coloured VR6 on my way home also going towards Kings Lynn, anyone?

Bright orange C with bodykit and volkdraft (or similar) on the rear screen

Sure it wasn't 'VolksDaft'?

Saw G60 MTV in Guildford again the other night - so decided to stop the 'rat next to him and have a chat! Apparently he is a forum member but hasn't been on in ages... :)

Saturday- early white C with 5-spoke alloys, DTM exhaust and tinted rear lights in Tetbury, Glos.

Today- Mystic Storm at Clacket Lane Services on the M25 at around 4pm. Parked next to an AA van (hope you hadn't broken down!).

Green err.. Corrado coming down the Portsmouth Road by The One Oak in Frimley about 8pm today? Flashed (oo-er) and got a wave back, any takers?

g reg white c in beaumaris today with a for sale sign in the window????

Corrado storm in Rainford near St Helens seen a few times recently..........

Corrado, Dark in colour, possibly blue. Low with 17s, mid sunday afternoon on the A57 near Lincoln going west to worksop. Exchanged waves.

A dark coloured VR with one broken foglight driving up Nunnery Lane in York last night about 11:30. Anyone?

burgandy 16V in Trafford park at around 1:30pm yesterday... Got a big grin and a wave as I shot past... 8)