neil20vtc

back in a corrado (vrt time!)

holy shit mate, glad your ok, such a shame she looked stunning! as said tho, it can be replaced you cant... ( i kno this isnt what you wanna hear but its true!)

Jeesus mate!

Am gutted for you... She was a beauty!

Looking at those pics it is bad but is it really that bad? Looks like much of it is superficial...

Mmmm... that may not have come across well.... I mean that although the damage is major it may be superficial in terms of new bumper, new rear boot, some repair work around there and (almost) off you go so, as someone elses insurance is going to pay it may well get done fully back fairly soon...

Best of luck anyway mate!

gutted for you mate, but as struan said get as much as you can from the insurance, get another mint G60 and tranfer all the parts over, you should end up with loads of £ in your pocket.

Just read your whole thread mate....feel gutted for you as this would be my worst nightmare :(

Looks like she took a real whack....do you have an agreed valaution?

Jesus - main thing is you're ok but that sucks seriously :(

Feel really sorry for you mate, looked like a reall nice car to. Hope you get better soon

That's really bad luck, must have hit you with some force, glad you are ok and hope you can get something to replace her soonish.

Unlucky mate! Always sad to have your C written off when its not your fault, I know the feeling. What are your plans now, should be able to buy it back and reshell even better with the money you'd get from the insurance company and legal for your whiplash. :clap:

i know how you feel buddy!! someone wrote my car off in March!! i got 2500, but i brought the car back off them for 10%, suggest you do the same and try and save that engine, ya rims and seats for another rado...

I have a claim going in for whiplash to, so get physio, time off work and try and make as much money as you can for your next project!! wish you all the best mate...

cheers for all your comments people my necks quite sore now the impact actually twisted my seat! been drowning my sorrows all wkd

as for gettin the car repaired i dont think thats gonna happen as well as the front and rear damage its damaged one of the rear quarters so will def be an insurance right off and i dont think it would be the same :(

unsure as to what im gonna do next need to wait and see how much or how little i get! dont know if the bits of it will be goin on another rado i fancy a change plus even if i swapped bits to another rado it would never be this one :(

neil.

cheers for all your comments people my necks quite sore now the impact actually twisted my seat! been drowning my sorrows all wkd

as for gettin the car repaired i dont think thats gonna happen as well as the front and rear damage its damaged one of the rear quarters so will def be an insurance right off and i dont think it would be the same :(

unsure as to what im gonna do next need to wait and see how much or how little i get! dont know if the bits of it will be goin on another rado i fancy a change plus even if i swapped bits to another rado it would never be this one :(

neil.

sad to see you feel you need a change mate :( let me know if you sell anythin, im sure could take wheels or something of you... maybe even the engine set up...

ring your insurance and tell them you are injured, go to the doctors/hospital so they have it on record... then you can put a claim in and get £1000 plus!! the insurance will offer you something stupid like £1000 for your car, dont take it, tell them to do some research and say how good condition yours was in... depending on if you have declared the mods, depends on how much you will get?! if you hevent declared any i think you will be lucky to get £2000, take 10% for your car back etc etc... is £1800 :( you will loose out if you dont buy it back either way!!

they offered me £1300 for my VR with leather everything, i just laughed and said go have a look at the prices first before you offer me money... got £2500 in the end so i did well, told the insurance guy to look on piston heads and autotrader, then come talk to me...

good luck mate!!

think most bits wil go on my next motor probs a mk2 golf but undecided yet and when it comes to that and im stripping the car there will be a thread for bits etc but its early stages at the min

and ive been to hospital already my last car got taken out on the m way when someone ran into the back(hope my next car doesnt meet the same fate!) and i had whiplash then so i know the crack

all mods were declared too so hopefully all that will be taken into account

real shame buddy, looked a beauty... i hope it all gets sorted and you get a decent price for it from your insurance, not to mention the whiplash etc...

hope all is well soon dude..

Jeff mate...Totally gutted for you! That was a an awesome car you had there!!! :pale: I hope you gave the retarded lorry driver a good mouthful, careless tosser!

Glad you are OK though, Did you get an agreed value policy??? Have one on mine so If anything does happen I will at least stand a chance of recouping some coin!

If they CAt C or D it you will be able to buy it back...fingers crossed, CAT A or B and it goes to the great car scrap yard in the sky :( Hope you have it somewhere secure as when my MK2 was recovered 1/2 of it went missing before the insurance assesor got to look at it :bad-words:

Again mate...gutted but you'll bounce back :salute: