VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Henny - superb comms, wildly excessive effort in packing materials and generally being a kind and helpful sort when flogging me a strut brace :) Cheers, chap!

Stone

lol! Cheers Stone... no problems with you as a buyer either! :D Quick to pay and nice comms too! :)

Thanks to Marni for a nice easy sale of my Brembo brakes... good communications and turned up when he said he would... Good to meet you matey, and hope you enjoy the brakes! :)

Thanks to Dox for a very pleasant sale of my Corrado rolling shell... Lots of communications (and a couple of meetings!), no quibbles, and always arrived at the time he said he would.

Thanks mate, you made it very easy even though I felt very sad inside... :)

Thanks to Dox for a very pleasant sale of my Corrado rolling shell... Lots of communications (and a couple of meetings!), no quibbles, and always arrived at the time he said he would.

Thanks mate, you made it very easy even though I felt very sad inside... :)

I echo everything you say in return (apart from the sad bit:))

I estimate you'll be searching for another within a year.....

Excellent seller Ridlymaca bought some headlight cover's off him perfect condition kept me informed of when they were posted

Highly recommended :D

Thanks to matt59876 for an excellent sale, received my audioscapes as described, superbly packaged and I received prompt responses to questions with tracking information supplied on shipping.......Thanks again

Stuart

Thanks to matt59876 for an excellent sale, received my audioscapes as described, superbly packaged and I received prompt responses to questions with tracking information supplied on shipping.......Thanks again

Stuart

Thanks Stuart, you were the perfect buyer, quick to respond and with payment. Glad you are happy with them :-)

Matt

Massive, massive thanks to seanl82. Sent me injectors, fuel railand fuel pressure regulator, all for the price of postage (£5). All well packaged and arrived the day after he posted. Absolute superstar, thanks again, it's really appreciated.

daves16v posted me some injectors pretty much as a freebie, and shipped very quickly. Not like he needs any more positive feedback as he already has a solid gold reputation on here, but have another thumbs up from me :)

Massive, massive thanks to seanl82. Sent me injectors, fuel railand fuel pressure regulator, all for the price of postage (£5). All well packaged and arrived the day after he posted. Absolute superstar, thanks again, it's really appreciated.

Your more than welcome mate!

To add to this, Chris is also an excellent buyer!

I sent this on the proviso that payment for postage would be made after I'd actually posted them, and he didn't disappoint.

With a low number of posts, and so many scammers around I was a little unsure, but used my better judgement as he seemed very genuine (and it was only a fiver anyway), but that's exactly what he is!

All the best mate, and hope they help sort your issue! :thumbleft:

Completely forgot to post in here, but big thanks to Daves16v & Kevin Bacon for the aircon system and cam trigger wheel. Both FOC- many thanks guys :salute:

Chaos3oe top bloke , put ad on wanted on Saturday , had the part , on Tuesday morning . Thanks for your help and quick pnp

Rob

---------- Post added at 4:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:50 PM ----------

Chaos3oe top bloke , put ad on wanted on Saturday , had the part , on Tuesday morning . Thanks for your help and quick pnp

Rob

Thanks to ADAM-VW and lilfuzzer for sending the seals requested on my wanted ad

Big thanks to daves16v for all your help

Cheers

Stuart

I would also like to that say that Chaos30e is a great seller. He arranged the courier for the parts and they arrived in a couple of days. Later he spotted my request for a small plastic clip and sent me the part FOC.

Thanks for the great service. It is great being part of the Corrado community.

I have yet to see another Corrado on the road. Yesterday an immaculate Golf MK1 passed by and gave a wave.

Thanks to Laurence, lj16v prompt payment and a pleasure to deal with :)

Bought rad cowl from StueyB, received within a few days very well packaged - absolutely spot on!!

Thank's Struan (Big Tartan Judge) received stalk's this morning excellent item's.

Another one for Kip! Sent him a PM asking out of interest when he was likely to post a couple of bits out as I wanted to book my retest. He obviously made extra effort to get them out straight away, and items are in excellent condition and were well packaged to boot. Really impressed with the service provided, and couldn't recommend him enough! Thanks again mate! :thumbleft:

Thanks Sean & thanks for the prompt payment, good luck with the MOT ;-)

Rob (rsgntx)

Top bloke with easy transition - Audioscape pods as described.

Nice meeting you and having a quick chat - one lovely looking corrado you have there..

Made it to the hotrod show in Billing after - all in all a good day.

Paul