psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted Ian (GlosterOx) in Stroud tonight at around 5pm- gave you a wave mate, but you were in a world of your own! :lol: Was dropping the car off for it's MOT with Rich :)

Coming home last night spotted a red Corrado "L346***, looked very nice. You were just coming into Highworth from Shrivenham. I was in a Skoda VRS. Anyone?

Spotted Ian (GlosterOx) in Stroud tonight at around 5pm- gave you a wave mate, but you were in a world of your own! :lol: Was dropping the car off for it's MOT with Rich :)

Sorry Andy, it was a sh*t day yesterday @ work and was glad to get out of the place - The car was on autopilot back to Gloucester!!

Hope yours passed its MOT OK?

Ian :D

Just spotted from my window at work. Corrado in dark blue, rolling on BBS wheels (big) and crystal rear lenses, very shiny and 4 cylinder by the sounds, with modified engine, beefy exhaust, popping and banging on the over-run. I think we've seen this car a few times around Maidenhead/Marlow.

Saw the same car as Shaun going through Worthing westbound, looked nice and LOW, red/burgundy with split rims I think? Also an interestingly badged 'JRS T' going through Shoreham northbound on Monday, off towards Steyning?

ahha that was me :) , been ages since ive been spotted lol.

didnt have a badge so i stuck the jbst one on for abit lol (they maped her) - prob not a great idea hehe.

Spotted wazza leaving Halesowen on the Kidderminster road, Thursday evening about sixish. I was in the crate of a coach packed full of rugby players going the other way.

Spotted a black H plate maybe g60, german style plates, tinted rear lights entering the "spider" island on derby ring road on friday at about 1.15 lunchtime, sounded really nice! Never seen you before, didn't wave as was in "rolls-royce" transit van. Corrado's seem to be breeding in derby just lately! Ian

Blue (Aqua) K reg VR6 parking up just off whiteladies road in bristol - had what looked like a dubsport exhaust - red rear VR6 badge and a black one on the front.............bodywork looked mint....

Saw a :confused4: ?french? :confused4: blue VR6 in st.ives at 10:30 last night ,think it was completly stock cept the rims. still looked nice

My first P reg Corrado spot - Dark blue? P24 **P @ 9:15 am heading out of Watford on the St Albans Rd

Black 16 valve spotted in Radlett at 8 am by a colleague of mine. He is a petrol head with Porsches, Harleys etc and is looking out for them now that I have mine.

He said it looked and sounded great - so if this was you you get a Chufties entry too! :clap:

Stock-looking Dragon(?) Green VR in the Total Petol Station just outside Stoke Mandeville (Aylesbury) at about 6 last night...

Spotted wazza leaving Halesowen on the Kidderminster road, Thursday evening about sixish. I was in the crate of a coach packed full of rugby players going the other way.

Woo Hoo - finally a spot!!! :clap: (i don't think Graham's spot of my car on his ramps at work counted :cuckoo: )

I spotted a green 'L' reg VR at the Hagley Shell garage last night - was filling up the bike about to wander over and chat and the guy decided there was too much of a queue and drove off before i had chance to say hi. Sounded nice though as he drove off 8)

Woo Hoo - finally a spot!!! :clap: (i don't think Graham's spot of my car on his ramps at work counted :cuckoo: )

I spotted a green 'L' reg VR at the Hagley Shell garage last night - was filling up the bike about to wander over and chat and the guy decided there was too much of a queue and drove off before i had chance to say hi. Sounded nice though as he drove off 8)

That'll be Chris he was on his way home after we'd done some work on his C :)

Dark M reg on the Eynsham roundabout on the A40 near Oxford at around 615 this AM, I was going around the round about and saw your as I was leaving it!

Spotted a red C near my work just off junction 14 M25 heading towards feltham. I would have waved/flashed but you were going the opposite way and i was in work van..

Seen 3 today :)

Red Rado by Fairoaks airport at about 4.30pm, gave you a flash but I was in my Clio. Think I got some horns in return :twisted:

Also saw a dark green VR6 in Walton, although the guy driving looked a bit older so may not be a frequenter here.

And saw a Blackberry this morning but can't remember where :shrug:

"PSL 469" spotted this evening on mansfield road derby, i was walking home from dropping mine off at garage for some serious engine work. Ian

Black 16 valve spotted in Radlett at 8 am by a colleague of mine. He is a petrol head with Porsches, Harleys etc and is looking out for them now that I have mine.

He said it looked and sounded great - so if this was you you get a Chufties entry too! :clap:

Dammit, I though that was me for a second! :lol: