psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

FIB #### , private reg, Dark reddy? Corrado think VR, parked in a side street in Scarborough last wednesday. First corrado spotted since joining forum, and the other half saw it first!!

Two spots,

first yesterday (friday) evening southbound on a38 heading towards birmingham J116 CNO black G60, i was in my dad's mk5 gti so didn't wave, you passed me going round Basset's Pole round a bout

That was me! Woohoo :D

FIB #### , private reg, Dark reddy? Corrado think VR, parked in a side street in Scarborough last wednesday. First corrado spotted since joining forum, and the other half saw it first!!

the bloke who owns that is a solicitor! i tried to sell it for him a while back but there wasnt alot of intrest. mines in scarborough aswell but hides during the days! :)

3 spots!

Yesterday evening (Tuesday 31st) just turning off Station Road, Mickleover, Derby about half 6 - 7ish. Dark coloured either H or M reg i was a long way off so couldn't quite see :brickwall:

Then 30 seconds later as i turned into Tesco's car park in Mickleover Derby N256 JJO dark grey VR6 with cow print seat covers! :pale:

Then today on the M1 southbound at jct 25 caught sight of a red VR6, reg ended VEJ :clap:

Seen a Red early 16v today in Inverness. Private plate beging with an A. Got a wee wave from the girl driving it :thumb right: Anyone on here?

Black one not sure what flavour, J9 *** Tkmaxx carpark, Bletchley this morning. I had just finished work but I wasnt in mine :( was in my brothers corsa...

Spotted a white Corrado (not sure which flavour) heading into Cheltenham on the Gloucester Road yesterday at 6:30pm while heading out in my Midnight Blue jobbie.

He gave me a flash of the headlights and I was too slow for anything but a quick thumbsup.

(Might have seen the same one before ages ago one morning on the same road .. think I managed to flash my headlights this time!)

Saw a Green G60 on the M27 heading toward Portsmouth on Saturday about 3:30 - I was in the passenger seat of a black Scoda Octavia estate & gave you a thumbs up...

Spotted a blue rado heading south baound on the M5 between junction 22 and 23 at a bout 13.25 today.

Didnt see what flavour as we was both in the outside lanes going in the opposit dirictions.

Gave a thumbs up but dont think you saw me.

Friday 3rd (12:15) - Dark blue VR6 with dark speedlines heading north on the M6 near Jct 19

Sunday 5th (12:00) - Red 16v - Parked up just outside of Pwhelli, Wales.

Immaculate US spec nugget G60 stuck in horrific trafic on the M5 around J22 last Saturday about 1sh. I was in the works Golf so you were probably wondering what i was gorping at. :wave:

That'll be Kerrly! http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94670

how did i miss this!!??

YEP that was me, i was heading down to swansea that day and i must admit i was daydreaming a fair bit and annoyed as i should have blasted down the A38 instead.

Remember seeing a few people who were staring for ages but TBH it gets a bit embarressing people pointing saying "he is on the wrong side"

At Edition 38 there was a chap there with a left hand drive nugget yellow 16v which was a Polish import, real nice guy but i didnt get his name - he also has a yellow right hand drive 16v an a couple of sciroccos - if you are on here HELLO - nice to meet you and i did have a look at your car, very nice!!

DAVE

Never see any then two in one day, both between 12.30-2pm.....

First one was of the Burgundy variety sporting a roof rack heading North on the M1 near Leeds :clap:

Second was a clean J reg, Red coloured one this time heading my way, Southbound M1 near Derby.......i even took a sneeky pic!

Anyone?

raddo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Blue late spec (N or M reg) spotted parked up in Glen Coe on Sunday 5th. Probably a fellow hill walker out for a stroll!

Chris

Bassets pole ay, dont see many round here, my mates got one ( a bird - White 2l16v pretty low, i think keskins or sumut) and a green one with borbets and the normal centre caps and mine.

Used to be a green one down my road when i was about 7, thats why i own one now... aha.

And a dude who owned two i think vr supercharged (Black) was mint.

Saw one Sunday and three Yesterday!

Grey J Reg G60 in Southsea.

Mint white H Reg 16v in the Mini factory car park in Oxford.

White 16v J Reg and Green late 16v (Female driver) both in High Wycombe.

This evening on the back of a transporter going down the M1 as I was joining at J34 (Sheffield) southbound. Was a blue one I think, sorry not sure on flavour.

For the driver of the dark-coloured, private-plated 'M'-reg Corrado that followed me from North Walsham to Coltishall this evening...TURN YOUR SODDING FOG LIGHTS OFF! It's not foggy and they're damn bright.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry you couldn't keep up chap. If I wasn't being dazzled from your fog lights I wouldn't have been forced to leave you so far behind.

For the driver of the dark-coloured, private-plated 'M'-reg Corrado that followed me from North Walsham to Coltishall this evening...TURN YOUR SODDING FOG LIGHTS OFF! It's not foggy and they're damn bright.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry you couldn't keep up chap. If I wasn't being dazzled from your fog lights I wouldn't have been forced to leave you so far behind.

haha legend mate!