psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted G60 CS on the A30 towards Exeter, we were in our Black Seat Altea & flashed you, you prob thought what's his problem ?!! We are on our hols:dance: looked good btw !

Just done a nearly 1000 mile round trip up to Glasgow, round to Oban and surrounding areas.. saw one Corrado the whole time. Very clean looking N reg VR6 on Speedlines heading southbound on the M74 not far out of Glasgow on Saturday afternoon evening - sadly only in a hire car so no flash / wave from me to get your attention!

Two N reg.

withinn 10 minutes in North London.

First is a regular spot, a beautifully turned out black one, slightly low , clear rear lights, reg N94 *** along Kenton Road to Northwick Park, just before 7 a.m., then a dark blue one in Greenford Road, Sudbury Hill heading northwards. Large diameter wheels.

RB

Spotted G60 CS on the A30 towards Exeter, we were in our Black Seat Altea & flashed you, you prob thought what's his problem ?!! We are on our hols:dance: looked good btw !

Thats mine :) and thanks its been a long time getting it that standard and its still a mile off how I'd like it

Dark Burgundy Pearl Rado (not sure of flavour) followed me in my VR through Starbeck in Harrogate, 11am today. Slammed, black centred BBS rims and yellow tinted fogs. It was gorgeous! 8)

Got and gave a wave :)

beat me to it!! that was me ,its a 24v ,yours looked very nice..

Worked in harrogate for the last 2 years and never seen you. Loved it mate, put mine to shame. MInes ok, needs a clean and will be up for sale soon :(

sad news that your selling looks like someones gonna get a very good car,,iv had the car a good 4 years now and work behind the mini garage ,,it will be getting another engine soon back to 12v with a gt35 bolted to it..

sad news that your selling looks like someones gonna get a very good car,,iv had the car a good 4 years now and work behind the mini garage ,,it will be getting another engine soon back to 12v with a gt35 bolted to it..

Yeah, its showing signs of age, but mines not too bad. Damn laquer peel on the bonnet :(

Oh really, our warehouse is down there, Freemans way? Will keep an eye out if im ever down there :)

Would love a VRT! 8)

Edited by Critical_Mass

Dark Green Rado on Copsem lane Esher last night at around 5.45pm. ***GAB - not sure of exact flavour. Flash and exchanged waves. :)

Yeah, its showing signs of age, but mines not too bad. Damn laquer peel on the bonnet :(

Oh really, our warehouse is down there, Freemans way? Will keep an eye out if im ever down there :)

Would love a VRT! 8)

ye freemans way adbell signs ..

I saw another ,,,two in one day and the first for about 6 months,,

This one was red not sure on flaver but was late spec on a59 between York and knaresborough ..was in the bm this time tho.

soar a blue corrado today absolutely mint very low running cambered schmidt modernlines looked lovely on a personal plate something vrt i was in a silver van soar you going up marlow hill

Passed MOT with flying colours .......... happy days. Just had a look through the old certificates. I covered 1055 miles in the last year ............. not a lot, but a lot better than the previous owner who only managed 49 in the previous year.

Black G60 out side blade Honda motor bikes in Swindon today around 1ish.

​Number plate J***RRU had a funky striped sun roof!

Worked in harrogate for the last 2 years and never seen you. Loved it mate, put mine to shame. MInes ok, needs a clean and will be up for sale soon :(

why have i never seen another Corrado in Harrogate?

Saw this G60 yesterday on the way home from saffron waldon.

H103YYR ,Not sure on colour.

Swear I've seen it on here before with those seats that say Corrado on the headrest and nurburgring outline.

Looked pretty spotless and a lovely colour.

[ATTACH]74587[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74588[/ATTACH]

l plate Aqua blue pearl VR in the Waterfields carpark in Watford on saturday afternoon. LXXX VLA (iirc) With 288s and looked like Greenstuff brake pads. My son and i were having a good old stare - i guess people were thinking we were trying to nick it... i was secretly hoping the owner would turn up so we could have a bit of a Corrado chat!

I saw another ,,,two in one day and the first for about 6 months,,

This one was red not sure on flaver but was late spec on a59 between York and knaresborough ..was in the bm this time tho.

This could have been me if it was around 4:30pm

Saw this G60 yesterday on the way home from saffron waldon.

H103YYR ,Not sure on colour.

Swear I've seen it on here before with those seats that say Corrado on the headrest and nurburgring outline.

Looked pretty spotless and a lovely colour.

[ATTACH]74587[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74588[/ATTACH]

That's mine mate, first spot since I got it :)

The colour is pearl grey. Are you from around this way then?

Saw a nugget on the Inverness/Elgin road on Sunday I assume it was a G60 didn't see the number, I think there was 2 people in it, flashed but got only a surprised look :)

That's mine mate, first spot since I got it :)

The colour is pearl grey. Are you from around this way then?

Nah not really, me and a mate just polished his car and decided to go for a spin upto saffron waldon !!

I'm from Flitwick. The other side of Baldock (a1). Was an epic road tho. Can't wait till mines sorted to have a blast down it !!

Saw a few nice dubs up your way :)