psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

......... even saw a Veyron on the road, but no Rado's - therefore Rados must be more prestigous than Veyrons :lol:

I often say that to my girlfriend about Ferraris but she's too clever for that :geek:

my mate recons he saw a pink rado this morning on the M6 jct 31-32, im guessing it would of been around 8:20-8:30 am.

a dark blue one parked up in coppull across from the police station this morning at about 9.30 and this afternoon about 4, not seen it before!

Black K reg going southbound on the A21 just outside of hurst green at about 5.45pm, well i think it was black i had my sunnies on lol!!

I've driven the best part of 500 miles from Farnborough to Liverpool and back today and didn't see a single Corrado! Boo!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Black or Dark green standard looking Rado today at 19,00 buy Gloucester Quays. Was in the golf flashed the lights and gave a wave but didnt get a wave back

I saw a rado on the M6 today by junction 31!! It was a dark blue 16v reg was H***GLC.

He waved - was it anyone from here??

Blue valver, Numberplate **** JOM or YOM or KOM haha. I was on my bike with the girlfriend near cookham and you went past once, did you loop around to see me again? Eitherway, nice 'rado :)

Dark coloured valver north bound out of Dundee on the A90 this evening about 6.15. Dark windows in the rear. Think it was a valver based on grille type. Waved.

Spotted a blue rado going south on the M5 today just before J22 at around 13.50.

Had a red sunroof? I was in the ****box (Golf) going the other way

Saw another rado today, looked like a sherry VR6, reg was L***YRT

It was on the M6 by Sandbach

Edited by Lady C

A blue Vr6 went past my work today along the gloucester bypass near sainsburys. Last three digits if the REG where LYE

Any one from here

That would have been me Swompy. Where abouts do you work? I didn't spray you with oil and water did I? bloody leaks!

I work at that sainsburys, if I'm in the corrado its usually parked in the corner right where you drive in (no one parks there :D )

I don't think I got sprayed haha

I'll keep my eyes open. Girlfriend goes there a lot but I've not been in yet. I'll have to go shopping with her and have a look lol. cheers

HAha ya you cant miss it if its there as you need to drive right past it to get into the car park. I will be keeping an eye out as well

Saw awigman on the A45 yesterday just up near The Burnt Post pub - was I think early afternoon...

Saw awigman on the A45 yesterday just up near The Burnt Post pub - was I think early afternoon...

Yep was me!

Spotted a slammed/wide blue C last night. I was following it along kenilworth road into leamington, prob about 20:30??

Yep was me!

Spotted a slammed/wide blue C last night. I was following it along kenilworth road into leamington, prob about 20:30??

I've seen this one too.. got a personalised plate and what look like Corvette wheels (or similar) poking well out of the arches?

Blue/black? M reg on the fosse just around burford.

I was day dreaming and noticed you to late to acknowledge!

Went to the Showcase cinema in Peterborough to watch the pirates of the Caribbean 4 (not that good tbh), after returning to the car I found a vr corrado parked behind mine :cheers:

Reg ending in 225 (private plate me thinks).

It looked pretty nice but didnt want to have a propper look as it may have lseemed a bit supiscouse :p

Today I have done a C. 100 mile round trip on the M25, A24, A3, A205, A4, M4, A308 and numerous adjoining routes... saw a grand total of 0 Corrados... :thumbleft:

I did see a G plate red Mk2 G60 (LHD), loads of 911's/Boxsters, a few new Sciroccos (including an R) and even a Fezza 599... But no C's!

Marc