Madjackal

What are the Most Desirable Corrado Colours

Theres a non Metallic Black

the LA9V Brilliant Black Metallic (this has lots of different tints gold, silver, blue and purple) it gives different shades depending on light.

The newer Magic Black think this was on later Corrado and didnt have as much of a pearl effect as LA9V i dont think this is the same as Diamond Black as on the mk4 golfs, but i might be wrong.

I think a well sorted Corrado looks good in any colour the best custom colour that i think works well is the UPS one.

Dont see many inca blues about. Think it was an early, mainly G60 colour. My old G60 was inca and dont think anyone else had one.

But i prefer any of the dark colours, to be honest i think the rado looks better in a dark colour. The only exception for me is the satin silver.

Im liking red rados atm would love one to add to the satin and the aqua blue :)

I think the Corrado is quite unique in the range of colours that really suit it. I find myself drooling after blackberrys, Storm Greys, Reds, Silvers, Whites, Nuggets etc and then look out at my ABP and in all honesty I'd be hard pressed to choose between them!

Forget all your fancy pearls and metallics, plain simple white. Remove the side strips and it's perfect.

PS I'm biased

Moonlight blue, silver or storm grey.

Moonlight because it's just such a lovely deep colour. Silver and grey because they contrast so nicely against the black trim at various points on the car.

Gota say I have a Moonlight Blue myself but Aqua and Mystic are lovely...but then nothing really turns my head like a well loved Red ...Tornado or Flame but then Dragon Green is the nuts too then your into Storm Grey territory stunning colour ............doe soooooo many to choose from heads hurting

Blackberry for me, even though I drive a red one.

Also like candy white, burgundy pearl and flash red.

My Favourite, Ink Blue, in all it's very rare photo -chromatic loveliness

Seems to be a serious dislike of the Nugget Yellow.

Always been the case but I think it looks a great colour polished up.

Again slightly biased !!

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

Most people seem to prefer the 'normal' colours - dark green / blue / black. The flat colours like red / white / yellow always seem to divide opinion as well as the more unusual metallics (like Ice Grey Violet) - personally I love every colour of Corrado :)

The whole idea of cars coming in different colours is they appeal to different people :lol:

yep, Thats why I went out of my way to buy a black one,

I've got to admit, I'm not a huge fan of mystic blue and don't see why so many like it so much. I think aqua blue is a nicer colour tbh. I think the greens look great, and although I'm not drawn to the flat colours in pictures, they look fantastic in the metal. It really is an all colours car as Jim says. :thumbleft:

I've got to admit, I'm not a huge fan of mystic blue and don't see why so many like it so much. I think aqua blue is a nicer colour tbh. I think the greens look great, and although I'm not drawn to the flat colours in pictures, they look fantastic in the metal. It really is an all colours car as Jim says. :thumbleft:

I'm with you on this Sean... Only think I don't like is a beige interior.

I like Silver the most followed by Mystic and then Aqua blue. Least favourite is white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as much love for red as I thought there would be. The last colour I wanted when I was looking was red but it has grown on me especially when I look at it after a good polish just as the suns going down it seems to have such a deep shine that can only be matched by black imo. Darker colours will give more of a mirror shine where as light colours seem less so.