Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

Here we go again 'New Corrado'

Damn that is nice, much better than most of the other concepts.

Shame it's only ever going to be a picture :(

that looks good but, they couldnt have that and the new scirocco going at the same time

Like that a lot! U can definately see the Corrado lines in its appearance (which i know sounds obvious, but then look at other car examples!! :lol: )

The front end has the definitive modern VW/Audi look to it, looks good IMO!

I think it's the back end that makes it stand out tho in those pix, the front does look similar to other VAG's I reckon

I wish they would just re-run the original Corrado but add 4wd and the R32 lump, that would be perfect!

It's more likely to be a (new) Scirocco Mk2 isn't it ? (if it ever existed)

After all, quite a few websites thought the Scirocco was going to be badged as a Corrado.

initially looks nice, as do the Golf and Scirocco from the front (only) IMO. But you start looking at the rear curve of that, and you can imagine on a dark evening you could mistake it for a squat-Leon from the side.

:pukeright:

Wing-mirrors need to be on doors not the pillars... and exaggerated in a stylised way of course... Needs a straight body crease or two in places too. Ruddy good effort tho :notworthy:

Personally, the Corrado's all about angles - rounded off... Would've been nice to see their other concept ideas on this.

Wing-mirrors need to be on doors not the pillars

They are on the doors, aren't they? :?

Really like it! By far the best effort yet- would defo have one of those! 8) Would have to have the R36 lump though, not some 1.4 TFSI or whatever :lol:

Really like it! By far the best effort yet...

Indeed, the best of the new corrado concepts bandied around the web in recent years - you can see the old car in it as well as Mk1 Leon (which is still far superior to it's replacement) Mk6 Goof/new Rocco and that lower front end is a bit Audi R8-ish

The rear is initially a bit 'meh', but overall it's an 8/10.

if its ment to be the new corrado i think it an :epicfail: its too high if they stretched that look and made the rear more aggresive and flared those areches a little more also as said above a crease down the doors adn an active spoiler i think they would be right on the money. I personaly like the corrado being a one off moddel, could you imagine saying to people ive got a corrado and then turning up in your old corrado and them being properly confused, stuff that lol.

My wing over.

Thats not a bad looking car.

But too rounded, needs a few more stright lines in it 8)