_Meth

2012 Corrado Forum Calendar! - All Over For Another Year!

Send one of your studio pics in to be used Rob.

will have to look for em . the one i sent will need cropping . you sent one bud ?

Ok got quite a few sent across last night, will be flicking through it all tonight, see if we have what we need, then i can start sorting out print options and confirm a price with posting and packing included etc. see if i can get it cheaper than last year :)

Im sorry to those who I havent managed to include - the influx on Sunday night was huuuge and I went from having not enough, to having to make some very tough choices!

I hope I have not upset anyone!

I am in the process of setting up a paypal purchase button which I will host, which will allow me to keep a better track of every order that is placed, and also give more security to the ones who wish to purchase :) This will hopefully be up and running tonight.

I am to hoping to get the first run ordered up by the end of this week, in the aim to have it arrive at your doorstep before christmas day!

I have also entered in dates for most of the VW Shows planned for 2012 - Which should help a lot of people like me out!

So, Here We Go!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50240[/ATTACH]

Edited by _Meth

No problems - Thats the easy bit!

Its the logistical nightmare that follows that will be the hard bit!

Right, after some messing around I have made a payment button for all of this - its going to cost me a bit more with the fee's from it but I think its worth it for anyone that purchases :) It also looks a lot nicer in my eyes than just an email address to paypal money across blindly too. I think you even get a nice invoice and everything :)

Primarily though it will help me keep track of the orders and make sure it all goes smoothly for everyone!

So you can pre-order your copy now by visiting Here and clicking the familiar BuyItNow button. An order will be placed on Monday 28/11/2011 @ 9am if not before. This order will be placed to match the number of pre-orders I have recieved, I dont want to be left with any left overs :) If however the order reaches 20 before this date, I will order a run of 20 there and then.

The plan once again is to have everyones on their doorstep by Christmas Day. Hence why we need to get a move on with it all :)

Edited by _Meth

Good work Meth, Just ordered my copy and will order a couple more for presents after payday as i have no money now

Edit: Good to see 1 of my pics made it!!

Edited by jacko

Ordered :).............even though i failed (again) to get in lol.............need to start taking pics with the camera instead of rubbish iphone :lol:

Pretty sure I sent one to Norway last year... was it you? Either way - PM'd with details!

Top work and thanks for including my C. Top man. Payment sent.

I also found the details for the guy that took the picture and he is going to send me a high res picture if you want me to send it across?