_Meth

2012 Corrado Forum Calendar! - All Over For Another Year!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOURS

LATEST UPDATE:

I have had a number of emails since closing this down, asking if there are any more available and if I will be getting any more printed up.

This is possible, but I would need a minimum order of 10. So, if anyone is interested in one of these calendars and would like to order one, either reply to this thread or email me at [email protected] and I will keep a list on this thread. If it gets to 10, then I will organise another print run, if not - then sorry guys :(

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOURS

Edited by _Meth
Update

Honestly I have no idea at this point. Ive been umming and arring about offering to organise it all again, and just thought I would see if there was any interest in it again (as its a lot of work, I cant believe how much of my time it took up last year).

Last year I think it worked out at about £15 posted 1st class.

As there appears to be at least some interest so far, what I will do is open up my email again for people to send their photo's to, and also wait for approval from the mods to do this, as I dont want to upset anyone.

If you would like your corrado to be in the 2012 Calendar then send your photo's to the email in the first post. The photos need to conform to the following;

1) Highest Resolution Possible, 640x480 wont cut it unfortunately!

2) No more than 5 Photo's per car (Give me a chance of getting through them all)

3) Please dont email me photo's if you are not happy to have your car featured. I do not want to upset anyone.

4) It MUST be YOUR car, not one you used to own but have sold, or one you are buying - But YOURS. I will not put any car in without the owners permission - its not fair.

So send them in to the email in the first post, I will use the first post as an update for everything so its easy to find the latest news. In the meanwhile I will be scanning through the pictures and filtering out the ones that will be ok to use, whilst hopefully I will get approval from the Mod team to do this again.

So keep posting up if your interested / not interested, because once again the heat will be on to get this sorted out for Xmas!

Bump!

Getting there with the photo's now, so thanks for the entries!

Still need some more guys, so if you want your 'Rado featured then email your best photo's to [email protected] !

Entries will have to close very soon to allow enough time to publish etc - so get them in quick :)

Some real, real nice photo's coming in guys! Really looking forward to this now!

Will be closing entries for pictures at the end of the day on sunday. Could do with some snowy pics for winter months too! Will need to close entries by next week to have any chance of getting it all sorted by xmas for everyone, so if you havent allready, and would like you C featured, mail any pics to the email in the first post :)

Calendar is starting to take shape now! Some awsome photos this year again! Something for everyone, from heavily modded, OEM + , almost completely original, and almost completely covered in snow!! Still have space for a few more months though, so get those photos taken and mailed as ill be wanting to get it all finished early next week! :)

Righto, well I said I would be closing entries tonight however I am still short of 4 months!

If the interest is not there then I will have to leave it, as there is not going to be enough time :(

I will leave the email addy up until the end of the day tomorow I guess, but if there isnt enough interest then that will be that :) So dont be shy! I wont be just including any old photo though, if the calendar is to go ahead, then it will go ahead properly and not bodged together with low res photos just to get something - its gotta be good :)

So get sending those pics, you never know - it might be miles better than you thought!