Tempest

Tatton Park 5 August 2012

I packed for every kind of weather bar sunshine.

So again I have a burnt head and lovely t shirt tan.

It was nice to go to a new show and meet new faces, although I seem to have missed a few people as they left due to being fast on in the car.

Really enjoyed the show, had a good walk round and took far to many pictures as usual so its going to take a while to edit and upload them, but I'll make a start on it this week.

I hope the weather is the same for Harewood, will see some of you there.

Mark

Due to memory card issues I've only managed to salvage these few images which was taken late in the the day when the Club Corrado GB stand was half full. Sorry if I have missed anyone out. Iam sure others will post more pics later with a full Corrado GB stand.

Edited by VWVW

Well done everyone who turned out on the stand it looked great, weather was amazing as usual for tatton. Saw your car Chris L as you passed me on the M56 on the way home (i was in the mystic blue storm) looked fantastic on the move mate big thumbs up

Thanks Jon, your looked pretty cool too, tried to get in behind you off the slip road but missed the lane, I slowed a bit for you to catch up but I think you must have turned off.

Thanks Jon, your looked pretty cool too, tried to get in behind you off the slip road but missed the lane, I slowed a bit for you to catch up but I think you must have turned off.

Cheers bud, i stayed on the M56 till the cheadle turn off, was going to catch up to you but i was in MPG mode :cool:

Very impressive line up of cars on club stand,would love to get up North to this show or others next year.

Great pics guys :) good to chat to some of you and see a good few of you at Harewood.

Thanks Wendy, although I have noticed a theme of wheels in my photo's lately.

I'll try something new at Harewood.

Maybe you could organise the car's on the stand in some artistic fashion.

Great pics there Mark! I can see mine there so thanks a lot :dance:

Is it sad that I recognise it from the manifold?

No worries, sure we can do something on that.

Perhaps all the scruffy ones at the front for a change !!!! :-)

I have one or two good photo's from Brooklands - which I may just get on here one day.

Will try and remember to bring to to Harewood though.

Thanks Wendy, although I have noticed a theme of wheels in my photo's lately.

I'll try something new at Harewood.

Maybe you could organise the car's on the stand in some artistic fashion.

Took mine off the camera tonight, binned a load due to a case of new camera and not checking settings!

109_0099.jpg

109_0098.jpg

109_0094.jpg

109_0091.jpg

109_0082.jpg

109_0080.jpg

109_0078.jpg

109_0075.jpg

109_0054.jpg

109_0047.jpg

109_0042.jpg

109_0038.jpg

109_0026.jpg

109_0020.jpg

109_0030.jpg

109_0035.jpg

109_0036.jpg

Some great shots there folks. Here's my (and Oscars) offerings.

On a side note. With the exception of my 8 valve, all the Corrados on the stand were VR6's. I was also flanked by blackberries...

...but we won't go there.

Edited by James.

Well done everyone who turned out on the stand it looked great, weather was amazing as usual for tatton. Saw your car Chris L as you passed me on the M56 on the way home (i was in the mystic blue storm) looked fantastic on the move mate big thumbs up

Great day. pity i could only stay for 3 hours! :(

A small selection of shots from the day.

My car of the show has to be the Red Audi Quattro, he also owns a Corrado VR6!

My new desktop wallpaper is the A380 flying overhead.

My new friend is Oscar!

Enjoy!

First time on the computer since Tatton. A few shout outs: Nice to meet VWVW aka Raymond and your sister; next time more fuel = more speed. OSV thanks for the merchandise cannot wait for the fitting and to see the differance. C5OEM didn't get your real name, thanks for the advice and knowledge on the lacquer, here's hoping the work will now be easier. Sorry I didn't manage to speak with all on the stand but the show needs many hours to walk round. Finally must thank the big man for pushing those dark clouds round the perimeter of Tatton and allowing us to bask in all that sun. Top Top day and one that will always be on the diary