Overmind

How old are you, and how long have you had your Corrado/Corrado's?

33, first one bought at 25, on number 3 now and have been involved in a breaker as well.. Have had a variety of VWs for ten years now...

Edited by Goldie

Im 42 and on my 2nd, first was a 1.8 valver and 5 yrs ago I bought a black '92 G60 which I love and have no plans to sell unless my Mk1 Golf Lysholmed G60 makes me smile more when its finished !!

Strangely interesting thread, and Corrado ownership demograph. Anyway , I'm 48 and have owned my G60 for 19 years. G60 PJM has gone through numerous changes in my ownership, and given many great memories. Sadly no up for sale as I need to scratch a Porsche 911 size itch I have had since my school days.adabusa3.jpgehesuguz.jpggaty2uta.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 23 and had my corrado for about 4 months. Not counting the 1 I had before it as I never got round to driving it (legally).

I'm 39 and have owned my only Corrado for 9 years - originally it was a daily driver, doing about 450 miles a week, but is now a second car.

i am 20 (a right younging) and i got my corrado when i was 19 and have owned her for about 9 months.

i tried buying and nearly got a valver when i was 17-18 however insurance was far to expensive, i have always loved the look of them :)

really interesting thread. Avg age on here is def higher than I thought!

I'm 33 and have owned my one and only C for a little over 7 yrs and a very happy 60k covered in that time. Still makes me smile as much as the day I collected it. It'll have to be a very good reason indeed to make me sell.

Also getting really rather attached to my Jetta GTI which I bought so the rado could become a weekend toy but now don't want to sell that one either

I'm 32 and I've had my 16V since mid-April. Enjoying having something I can fiddle with a bit and feel like I'm improving, my previous car was a 2003 Golf GTTDI and under the bonnet was a big plastic panel which may as well have said "Removing this gets very expensive very fast".

65, but I came to them late. I've have had two G60s and two VRs in the last 7 years, currently in a 92k Ice Grey Violet VR.

I am 52 and bought my first Corrado, a 2.0l 16v, in January this year to replace my Mk3 Golf.

Always loved Corrado's but never got round to owning one before.

Been into VW's for many years and currently have a 1976 T2 bay which is in the garage for a full restoration, hopefully getting him back in early summer ( fingers crossed )

I'm 30, just bought my second on Saturday, first being a 1990 KR I bought about 18 months ago (see sig), now the VR.

Bought the first after pining for one for a while! I didn't get into the whole enthusiast scene until late on, and bought a mk3 Golf on a whim. I sorted it from being a stinker to a very respectable car thanks to the forums. I then went to a meet and had a Corrado follow me there. I couldn't keep my eyes off the rear view mirror! Fell in love with it there and then and I've been smitten since!