Sign in to follow this  
Richie_FSOB

Private Plates

i have J###GCD and the C has a dot in the middle

looks like G60, guess what its on? :|

Reading from what biggrim said above it may be from a 1992 Corrado G60,,,But i doubt it

Its reg date is the first week in Jan 1992, unless one previous owner bought it, but i doubt that!

Mine and big's cars are both born in the 1st week of jan 92

Phil K wrote:

Does anybody know why you can't get plates starting with 'F' yet - it's really pi$$ing me off as want to get my name - FII KET (Phil Kett)

Or you could turn the II into a U

:lol:

:) :lol:

Here's mine, can you guess what its meant to read?

Once MOT tester goes its in great nick for a C reg :roll:

Still in 2 minds whether or not to put it on the VR, what you guys think?

i would put it on if i was you amit :wink:

mine here says "16V RRADO" but it is not street legal here in the US. keep in mind a 16v corrado in the US is VERY rare. i have 1 in maybe 30(?) in the US...

=] but yeah i have that plate on the front bumper.

Here's mine.

Bought it from the Club Sectretary of the CCGB when he had to sell his C for something more sensible. :cry:

If I had the cash (and if it existed!) I'd go for something really subtle like "50 ABV" or "ABV 50"

(ABV=2.9 VR6, 50=Corrado's VW chasis code...8-) ;-) )

I think i got pretty lucky when i bought my corrado a month or so back, the original reg was G472 BLO, which the previous owner thought nothing of but i changed it to

64728 LO with a few carefully placed studs :twisted:

Or it could possibly read GOT 2 B LO but i thought that was tryin too hard. :?

Not bad for an original reg though :D

I was too late in getting V76 MAN and it would have only cost me about £55ish :(

(IOM plates end/start with MAN or MN)

I mentioned the other week.. I saw a Bentley with the plate 'S10W BJ' - Must be the ultimate private plate :lol:

I've seen that Bentley :shock:

My mum got F444 KOF as a standard plate on a brand new white rover!! Got a few funny laughs when she used to come and pick me up from school though, would be good to hunt it back down!

I have a private plate on my A4, its K666 JMC... suitable for a Jenny, John, Joe, McCartney, McConnell, McCallion etc., etc...

It was on the A4 when I bought it... Regtransfers offered me £400 for it so, I'd say it must be worth £800 to someone

spotted a nice one on the M1 on the way up home yesterday.....G45KET......funnily enuff it was on a van for a company that do gaskets 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, we have a couple around here H20 REP, H20 RAT and H20 WET all on Waterboard cars! 8)

my bro-in-law has a nice tho rather dear one........W4STE...........funnily enuff he's in "waste management" :wink:

There's a M3 BMW near me with the number T4RES, the 4 is done as you would handwrite it & looks like a y. And you guessed it... he's a plumber....... :D only joking

I was getting hacked off with people not in the know over VW's commenting on why was I running round in an old H reg car! Did a bit of searching and found , in amongst alll the GAZ this and WAZ that...... KVW 200N . Thought thatl'l do for me, especially for £99! To me at least it reads as K armann V olks W agen LOON.