When was the last forum rolling road day? Do we still do them?

Vr6oc did one few months ago at stealth.. was a good turnout from folk on here too.

Nice cold crappy weather , thats what you want chris ! Its when your weather mist kit works best with that low down filter

Id be up for this though , didnt hoffmeister mentioned this at the moors meet a while back ? Im sure he wants to know what his car is putting out now aswell with the charger

Do folks want me to speak to Stealth about organising one in October / November sort of time? I'd be more than happy to sort it all out again.

Yeah I would be up for this if we could make it towards the end of oct beginning of nov be perfect closer to payday the better :-)

Ooh yes! Hopefully I'll have the cams in by then and I'd love to see what difference they make! If you don't mind organising it again Jim, that would be great :)

I'll get in touch with Vince when I'm back from the States. If folks who are interested could post up as it'd help me get an idea of numbers. Ta.

Nice cold crappy weather , thats what you want chris ! Its when your weather mist kit works best with that low down filter

Id be up for this though , didnt hoffmeister mentioned this at the moors meet a while back ? Im sure he wants to know what his car is putting out now aswell with the charger

Hey guys, yep I am up for this. I was originally planning a Northern RR day at Motorscope in Northallerton as Stealth is bloody miles away from Newcastle ;)

But I could be persuaded as Vince did my mapping for my charger via mail order, and so getting it looked at on the rollers would be good.

I can do anytime in October but not November as my tax will have run out and I'm sorning the car over winter so I can strip and powdercoat a load of bits (subframe, cross member, rear beam etc)

Ill be up for this.

My cars in better health that it was the last time one was done at stealth.

I shouldn't drop oil everywhere this time.

Don't forget it's the V6 Festival at brooklands on the 26th October.... Wouldn't want them clashing ;)

Hey guys, yep I am up for this. I was originally planning a Northern RR day at Motorscope in Northallerton

Might want to ask around for opinions about motorscope, I know a lot of people who have used them and been less than impressed with the way the treat the cars when pulling them on/off the rollers!

I'd be I interested in one at stealth, depending on date.

Every little helps!

I wouldn't use Motorscope to work on my car but their rollers seem to be fairly accurate and their RR days are cheap at £40 for 3 runs.

Never seen them treat a car badly on the RR days I've been on.

I'd be interested, but it would mean taxing the bloody car as it runs out at the end of September when I normally take it off the road.

I'd only really be interested in stealth as I have a RR printout from 2010 want to see how the old girl is going and use same rollers

If I'm organising it (which I'm more than happy to do), to be honest I'm only happy to organise at Stealth. We've been going there a long time and we have a good rapport and process with Vince and Stealth. Not too keen on going anywhere else tbh :)

Guys, I am happy with Stealth. As I was saying in my earlier thread. The only reason for Motorscope was that I was talking about a Northern RR day rather than a general forum event.

Always up for a rolling road session Jim. I'll come along assuming I'm not working on the day.