Tempest

Corrado Club National Day 2014

Put the following date in your diaries, folks:

Sunday 25 May 2014

All will be revealed soon either in next Sprinter or here :)

So much will be revealed: It will be noisy and somewhere in central-ish England.

Merry Christmas :)

Tempest

cool... might even get my arse into gear and get mine out for a play next year.. not been behind the wheel for the last 8 + years.

Oooh birthday weekend away for me somewhere central then, I'll get the missus to book a hotel when the date is announced! :thumbleft:

Interesting..wonder what the noisy bit means????

My guess would be the drag strip at the venue mentioned in post number 2?

Seems a strong chance…

Ill be keen although i wouldn't feel the need to run the car on the drag strip… Id imagine it would be more the cup of tea for the turbo guys...

Yeah I'd agree with that mate. There's plenty more to do there though so should be a good day out.

Edit; just looked on the website and there's large event on that weekend, so if it is the place, the strip won't be available to run anyway.

Edited by seanl82

I'm in but it's my wedding anniversary that weekend so the boss will be coming so the venue needs to be near a shopping mall...lol

Seriously, it's good idea, I used to go to Japfest every year, used to drop the missus off at the local outlet mall and spend the whole day at the show.. then make a weekend of it... win win, me happy, wife happy... result.

Rog.

Maybe not a Shopping Mall Roger but there is a reasonable sized Market Town very near with a fair selection of shops plus larger towns within 10 > 15 miles of the venue.

Ian.