Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

Oi Mate You Ruined Your C!!!

Pity I don't have any before pics, Phatvr6 and Coxylad will back me up that this car was amazing, a real labour of love, all the work done by the previous owner himself!!! Mag featured to I think????

then he sold it and this happened:

Looks good so far, just like Andy left it, but a few more badges :?

2005_0530bigweekend0017.jpg

Noooooo are They Ibiza Lights???

2005_0530bigweekend0015.jpg

Even worse a MK4 Front end :cry:

2005_0530bigweekend0016.jpg

Mmmmm Not my cup of tea :wink:

Not sure I like it but there's alot of work gone into the engine bay, just look at the detail.

Now, that is one of the most hideous corrado's i've ever seen !!

What on earth was he thinking !!! ?????

I actually don't mind the back end. The front on the other hand is pretty rank.

same.

I saw it at the last Summer Night meet. The pics dont really do it justice as the detail on everything is spot on, and hes done everything himself 8)

Not something id do though not really my taste :roll:

no, he hasn't done ANYTHING himself actually. all the decent work (interior, engine) was done by the previous owner who is a very good mate of mine, then this clown bought it and told a bodyshop to ruin it for him......I nearly bought the car myself back then, wish I had now :-(

I guess this is what prompted the ABF question I just replied to.

No, I haven't anything else to write down ....................................... :iamwithstupid: just about covers it.

Gavin

There's obviously a lot of cash invested but to me the back looks like a plastic bag that's got too close to the fire.

Hmmm, interesting....!

the guy really needs a kick in the face for putting those 'seat' 'ibiza' 'cupra' and 'sport' badges on, then sticking a 'corrado' badge on the side. I'm suprised theres not a little saxo vts '16v' badge on there too. If you want a ibiza cupra go fecking buy one, dont molest a poor corrado!!

The front Mk4 lights look awful, absolutely hideous. The back's OK though. What's the point of putting gauges in the engine bay?

I admire the engine bay work to be honest, but the bodywork both front and rear is so very much not to my cup of tea at all.. I like the Corrado to be styled the same way as it rolled off the production line @ Karmann.. ie, LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE!! ;)

:pukeright:

i cant stand people who think they know better than qualified experienced car designers but who have absolutely no styling taste whatsoever, it just looks sooooooooo wrong, so what if its unique, its unique for a reason and thats because nobody wants a car that looks that bad :snipersmile:

Not my cup o tea... shame though as it's obviously been a lot of work getting the exterior to where it is now - you gotta admire the fact that the owner has really tried to do something different though! What engine is that? I'm liking the plastic cover holding the HT leads infront of the manifold - would like to try to fit one to my engine 8)

Its an ABF 16V out of a SEAT, it runs with digifant management. I don't think that cover will fit anything else TBH.

Gavin

Humn, badges badges badges - none of it works for me but as with all styling mods they come down to personal preference.

not to my taste but if the guy did do the bodywork himself then he due some credit, looks like a decent finish overall, if he likes it then thats all that matters.

eeeeeeeugh...... he should be locked up for that bodywork.... not my thing at all..... :(

i presume hes done this in an attempt to 'modernise' the rado?? ie, if they made it now this is what it would look like......?

what the hell are all badges/guages in the engine bay for?! They look w@nk, how does sticking a load of crap on you car make it look better?

Although I don't question the workmanship that's gone into it (very high standard) - I do question the sanity of whoever thought of/paid for it!

rank.

just bloody wrong.

and look at the light reflections ont he back and the back panel under the lights.

if you huys think thats a good bodyshop job,,, hell, your not fussy!!!!

no, he hasn't done ANYTHING himself actually. all the decent work (interior, engine) was done by the previous owner who is a very good mate of mine, then this clown bought it and told a bodyshop to ruin it for him......I nearly bought the car myself back then, wish I had now :-(

Sorry Mr Phat that’s what the guy told me when I spoke to him :roll: I wasn’t gonna call him a liar :wink: I also spoke to him and his other half at VW Fest and he told me how he did the rear lights. Apparently it took him ages..........Are you saying that he got a bodyshop to do it all :(