CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Sad news Andy, i could tell from the last couple of times we met up that you were a bit tired of it all. Good luck with the new car though & hope to still see you at Volksfest !?! :thumb right:

Thanks Dave and Daren. I still intend to come along to some shows and local meets. Definitely up for Bristol again ;)

Gonna have an extensive garage clear out. Got loads of stuff, including rare obsolete items, badges etc. Will start a thread in the Breakers section soon ;)

Real shame Andy, a bigger shame I won't have the cash to buy yours when it's up for sale, it's a proper stunning car so all the best with the sale and at least we may se you at the odd show.

Yeah can't see it hanging around too long look how quick the green one sold very GLWS.

Keep looking at this Andy, great price for a nice spec and well looked after Storm, the main reason for selling Mic the car back was total lack of use... god damn it!

Very good price, I paid just under 3K for mine and I spent thousands getting it to the spec yours is. Why were you not selling it a year ago ;)

Keep looking at this Andy, great price for a nice spec and well looked after Storm, the main reason for selling Mic the car back was total lack of use... god damn it!

Go on Bill you know you want too :p :thumbleft:

Must admit I didnt realise all the things that have been done to this. To me it has the perfect slightly fettled spec. Someone will get a cracker.

Must admit I didnt realise all the things that have been done to this. To me it has the perfect slightly fettled spec. Someone will get a cracker.

Yep, totally agree :bonk:

I've not been around the forum much recently but thought I'd pop by tonight... found you're selling up. Sad times :(

Same as Portent don't get on here much anymore as life seems too busy. Sorry to see you are finally leaving the Corrado's behind. As you say you have had your fair share of them. Maybe that is the issue, as they say 'to many chefs spoil the broth' should have just keep the gorgeous black valver. Drove through your home town a few times recently visiting interpro to get my longlife exhaust fixed at last

Yep, loved that valver, but it was way too good to use as a daily, and ultimately I wanted a VR again. A valver just isn't the same! Oz, you should've given me a shout- would've been good to catch up over a beer.

Well, Rog collected her last night. So pleased she's going to such a good home. I had quite a lump in my throat when he drove off, also didn't help when my 7 year old said an emotional goodbye. The boys absolutely loved her :(