VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Just a note to say that mk2_20vt can be inducted into the good salesman thread - just bought some exhaust parts that came through quickly and really well wrapped - thanks Kim! :notworthy:

Shout out to billinjah,

wheels as advertised, good communication enabling me to pick up the wheels before the weekend,a dn also some nice twisties on the way to his gaff.

AD's 16V, Thanks for the ABS sensor. Looks like sunday will be busy. Quick delivery once the cheque cleared.

Cheers

Gavin

ABS snag now cured. :D

Aaron, the parts guy at JCB in Gillingham, I enquired about a black temp sender at lunctime today, didn't have any in stock so went to their Ashford dealer to pick one up for me - was ready and waiting for me two hours later - not many dealers would be so helpful

Bonjourno....

just to say cheers to VEEDUBBED, He sent me a PAS pump promptly but the postal service has let us both down...the pump still hasnt arrived but VEEDUBBED has kindly offered to give me my money back and said i can have the pump when it arrives...cant say fairer than that....internet transactions dont always go according to plan through no fault of either the buyer or seller.

If you need a part and VEEDUBBED has it, buy from him in confidence.

Dinkus was the seller, All items i have received from him have been spot on and delivered quick. Many thanks dink.

Glad to be of help :)

Another big to Gavin and his looms. I havent actually fitted yet but was amazed by the quality of the part - like i said in the loom thread if i didnt know better i really would have thought it was a genuine VW part, not something that a clever bod has made up for our benefit. I really would not be tempted to buy one of those 15 quid ones from ebay - spend the extra money on one of gavins ones.

also a super speeeeeeeeeeeedy service - arrived next day

Nice one

Brett

Got a load of Meguiers(spelling) stuff from TOMSON on the forum. Good advice before I brought anything and regular updates how the order was progressing. Recommended, and as a bonus a discount for forum members!!

:D

Words of praise for cheesy from whom I purchased an early set of clocks. Arrived really well packaged today, very impressed.

Cheers,

Tom

:thumbleft:

Got a load of Meguiers(spelling) stuff from TOMSON on the forum. Good advice before I brought anything and regular updates how the order was progressing. Recommended, and as a bonus a discount for forum members!!

:D

I'll second that!

MoonlightVR (Asim)

...was the seller and was prompt/informative with emails, a very nice guy to deal with, sent the goods quickly/well packaged/as described, kept me well informed the whole way and was very helpfull with diagrams etc.

Also included some handy 'extras' to help with the fitting of purchased part for free!!

Cheers mate and good luck with the rest of the sale...

Dutch

Oh yeah, I completely forgot, cheers for the fuel pump too Asim :wink:

Didn't need it in the end so it's added to the "Common faults" spare parts pile.

Another big to Gavin and his looms. I havent actually fitted yet but was amazed by the quality of the part - like i said in the loom thread if i didnt know better i really would have thought it was a genuine VW part, not something that a clever bod has made up for our benefit. I really would not be tempted to buy one of those 15 quid ones from ebay - spend the extra money on one of gavins ones.

Brett

I'll second that, spoke to Gavin Sunday, it arrived Wednesday and he's provided easy to follow fitting instructions too. Cheers Gavin!

Thanks to corozin for my stalks and coweling. Delivered when promised, kept well informed - and a down right nice bloke too :)

Thanks to ovalthemoon for the prompt delivery of the g60 PAS pump he sold me for a VERY reasonable price. The service was second to none.

BUY FROM HIM WITH CONFIDENCE DUDES!!!!