VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Huge thanks to tomi for arranging to send my vacuum pipe so quickly a top bloke. Considering it was sent from Poland only took a couple of days amazing. Highly recommended and great comms.

Big thanks to Leon263. Items well packaged and dispatched very quickly with tracking number PM'd straight away. All arrived in perfect order and very quickly. Thanks mate!

Thankyou Dave 16v for the abs pump heat shield , sent out quickly . Bet it's you that raps up the presents in your drum at Christmas lol .

Rob

Jack t got to say as described came when he said it would what more can you ask for especially for a very good price Thank you very much Jack I really do appreciate it your a gent :thumbleft:

Finally got around to opening last weeks mail and I need to give mucho praise to daves16v and CazzaVR for sending items quick and both exactly what I needed. Cheers lads! :thumbleft:

jack_t

i sent a paypal payment.. but havent heard back.. got message was away til sunday.. not heard anything back does anyone know this user on here just wondering if hes back yet. thanks

Massive thanks to VAG-hag (Chris), sold me a ABS module for a very good price and kept me in the loop ref posting etc.

Two thumbs good from me.

Rog.

happy to help rog, hope its solves the issue you have

Finally got around to opening last weeks mail and I need to give mucho praise to daves16v and CazzaVR for sending items quick and both exactly what I needed. Cheers lads! :thumbleft:

I,ll second this

I,ll second this

Many thanks Mr Fuzzer [Chris] , think you got my part to me in record time !!

Edited by robrado974

Many thanks Mr Fuzzer [Chris] , think you got my part to me in record time !!

Good news buddy glad it arrived ok

:)

Bought a reconditioned cylinder head from EnthusiastOwned. Good comms and arrived safely. Thank you.