zak

blackberry vr... 17" rs199's

A few pics of the car as it is now running on 8 x 16 w124 merc wheels. Ive taken the rs's off to refinish the centres in silver, should be back on in a few weeks :)

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

Thanks guys ride is really good on the 16's and absolutely no cathcing or rubbing of the wheels on the arches. Ground clearance is another matter!

Awesome as usual Zak - you'll HAVE to come over now this weekend to help me out. Thing is you'll end up doing everything while i just watch and get jealous looking at your car :wink:

Awesome as usual Zak - you'll HAVE to come over now this weekend to help me out. Thing is you'll end up doing everything while i just watch and get jealous looking at your car :wink:

Looked stunning yesterday. Rims are superb, the speedbumps at my dads are not really lowered-corrado friendly though.

Stunning as usual Zak, setting the wheel trend once again. What profile are those tyres though?! They look like they've been painted on!

Well i made it to edition with the car, didn't get many pics myself so heres what i could find from the Saturday. The car was machine polished with a rotary and menzerna final finish by my brother the week before so the paint is pretty fresh.

DSC_6218_small.jpg

IMG_5629-r.jpg

I recently refurbed my rs's by repolishing the lips and centre nut and getting the centres powder coated in a bright silver, heres a pic of the rebuilt up

IMG_5556-r.jpg

I managed to get the wheels fitted to the car and the ride height adjusted on Saturday evening and heres the pics from Sunday on the rs's

DSC07981.JPG

DSC06207.jpg

IMG_5878.jpg

Some rolling shots on the way home on sunday

IMG_5739.jpg

IMG_5884.jpg