24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Spoke to J last night, think he still has his work cutout to complete everything that he wants to get done today without taking any pics........ but I can tell ya they look nice!!!!

Just need to get the tyres on the wheels now....... but you will have to wait till Friday next week to see the wheels on the finished car. :) :p

Direct from the horses mouth! I want pics! No excuses! :D

Jay

Top work, as many have said before.

Sorry I cant make Ed38 to see it in the flesh. If your still moving up north, I would love to see it then.

Have a good weekend, hope you dont tire from mega praise!

Andrew

mrbeige, there WILL be some photos of Jay's car floating around after the show... trust me on that one! :lol: ;)

there WILL be some photos of Jay's car floating around after the show... trust me on that one!

Henny, I'll hold you to that mate! Loads of pics, OK?

with 1.5Gb of storage in one of the 2 cameras I'm taking with me, there's gonna be a sh!t load of photos taken by me... if any of 'em are any good is a different matter though! :lol:

Its nearly there. Bonnet is mopped, interior is in apart from the doorcards and the rear 1/4 cards.

I have a few little touches to do and then I can start properly cleaning it!!

I think its going to be a very very late night. :)

Please come over and have a chat tomorrow everyone!

Jay

Looked very nice. Like the black leather on the tops of the front door cards to tie them into the dash scheme and the engine install was mint.

Very, very, very impressed with the car Jay!! :D :D - Sorry I didn't hang about and talk to you more.

The car really is nothing short of outstanding. Everything is just right and looks totally at home in the C :)

A Corrado logo panel made out of stainless for the centre of the dash would be sweet tho ;) :D

Amazing car !! Those rims really suited the Corrado i thought, and not many do. Loved how the colours of the interior and body looked together - top job mate, one of the nicest ever.

Thanks everyone. Glad you all like it. I was totally blown away by peoples responses to it at the show. Made all the hard work worthwhile. The fact I got the award for PVW's car of the show made my day!! Couldn't believe it!!

Really good to speak to everyone and put faces to names. Lots of awesome cars and an awesome show all round.

Did anyone get any pics of mine as I took hardly any of my own car :(

Jay

Jay ya car is sweet,,,, cant wait to see it finished and all done,,,been a long time waiting to see u 100% happy with it

Dude... I love the wheels, engine and interior.. not a lot one can say apart from flippin AWESOME ! Major credit to you Jay!

The Coupehaus boys did a good job of drawing the crowds today, so well done to you, Giles and Nick. Doug and Paul, you were there in spirit! :)

Worthersee 06 is next on the events list so in the mean time....

ENJOY IT !!

Superb car, great imagination and attention to detail with a factory finish. The car is a credit to you. :notworthy: