psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

At the mini roundabout in Greasbrough this evening around 6:15, I was in my G40, you gave my missus a wave (who owns the Corrado we own)!

Must be quite a few around here now.

Spotted a K plate black or blue C today ~4.30pm on the A507 near Ampthill / Shefford. Only saw you at the last minute but did catch you waving out of the window as you went off down the road :lol:

I've spotted three in the space of an hour this morning! :shock:

Blue 16V (I think) at the Thicket Roundabout in Maidenhead.

Red (not sure what flavour) parked up in the Raymill Area of Maidenhead

Then a green 16V near Furze Platt train station.

As well as all the others I spotted at GTI festival at Santa Pod last weekend. :D

Blackberry (i think) 16V yesterday, redbridge roundabout... Was side by side with me, driver didnt seem too friendly, i tried waving, he weren't interested lol.

Spotted a white G60 I think, maybe a valver, parked outside Pizza Hut in Newport...

Looks like he's seen better days tho... :?

Saw a nice lowered vr parked at pine ridge golf club in deepcut... I was in my parents passat at the time... I sooooo need to lower my c!!!

Just spent a week in Cornwall - based in Padstow, drove all around Cornwall right down to The Lizard, up to Newquay and back home again - must have covered 600+ miles all told and didn't see a single sodding Corrado!!

Just spent a week in Cornwall - based in Padstow, drove all around Cornwall right down to The Lizard, up to Newquay and back home again - must have covered 600+ miles all told and didn't see a single sodding Corrado!!

no way i just got back from a week in devon and cornwall even went to padstow, done over 1000miles and the only corrado we passed was on the way back from wakestock in pwllheli this moring, a purple m reg, but i was asleep!!

Weird! Someone I work with had by some huge coincidence booked into a town just up the road from us for the same week we were there - and I bloody bumped into him on Sunday afternoon in Padstow. Couldn't believe it! Of all the places in the whole country..

Had an excellent celebrity spotting moment on Friday too. Booked lunch at Rick Steins 'Seafood Restaurant' and sitting literally 2 tables over from us was Paul Weller! Turns out he was playing the Eden Project that night so it kinda made sense for him to be there. Rick Stein himself came in to give him a meet and greet! :)

Awesome! I'm gutted to have missed Weller in Eden, hes amazing live so would be great in that setting! I've just got back here this morning and saw 2 Corrados while going through Newquay, as it happens :grin:

Were you in your Rado Jim?

No mate - was in my missus's Ford Ka - the trusty wagon we always take on holiday! Made sense for those narrow Cornish roads! :)

Fecking loved it down there though - some awesome scenery, really friendly people, great food!! Was a rude awakening getting back today, queueing to get off the motorway and later on being served at Tesco by cashiers who didn't even TALK to you. Ugh.

Green VR in Kidde today on the ringroad, the folks in it were waving like mad before I was even near! Lots of waving and beeping ensued until I turned off into Sainsburys! :lol:

Bluey/Purple Corrado (VR badge), with extra large/visible radiator and hoses out front, clear lenses at the back. Lowered big time. A4 in the Highway Newlands area of Maidenhead. He waved and flashed lights, stunning looking modifed car.

been in cornwall for the last 2 weeks we stayed in hayle(st ives) and saw a just two corrados a violet valver (i think) and a green 8v at lands end !!

Blue 16V on a K plate, on the A4 Cromwell road/Earls Court area of London. Around midnight last night: I was piloting our Limo with some tired and emotional party-goers on board. It was a lovely car, looked standard, very clean indeed.

been in cornwall for the last 2 weeks we stayed in hayle(st ives) and saw a just two corrados a violet valver (i think) and a green 8v at lands end !!

You should have popped into TimG60's bar, Salt - it's under the viaduct in Hayle

Dark VR parked on a drive on the hill up to the Station in Amersham yesterday.. looked like had smoked Crystal rears... :confused4:

M-plate Aqua Blue 8v/16v on the M20 earlier today. I was in the classic Green VR :)

Didn't wave or anything because I didn't want to look like a bellend but I did see you :lol:

Black K reg not sure what type in Gotherington (sp) you got a light flash and a wave from us, we were in the damson 200SX on the way back from Prescott hill climb.

Which on another note was really good fun - maybe we could arrange a corrado one? Although as I understand Prescott gets booked quite early. Although I'm sure there is one around Coventry way??

I was at Festival of 1000 Bikes at the weekend, racing in the grasstrack demo.

I saw a green Storm looking beautifull drive past me - i gave chase but he parked at the top end of a big field, so I had to give up. Was going to give you a wristband or 2 to get you in as I had lots left over!

Think the reg was N35MCN or MCA? Or something like that...? (It was on the sunday)

Green VR in Kidde today on the ringroad, the folks in it were waving like mad before I was even near! Lots of waving and beeping ensued until I turned off into Sainsburys! :lol:

Yes, that was us and we probably went a tiny bit O.T.T. but it's the first good shout of a spot in the new VR, dirt, dents and all. Well chuffed!

The G60 looked lovely.

Just exchanged waves with a dark blue L (i think) plate, looked like a valver. Dropped on deep dish rims, looked lovely, was on Wimborne Road East just near Ferndown in Dorset!