psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a nice Mauve VR today in Corby (by Halfords) I thought I was the only Raddo in the village! loool

That was probably me mate, I was parked there just before 8pm, cant be many of us around!!

My aqua blue VR6 lives in Malvern too :)

Hey up, was only having this coversation with my cousin today (the owner of moonlight blue VR in the household) mentioned to him i forgot to add the blue one i see every so often......yours; has it still got 72k!!?? wanna sell? I'll take first refusal. Just noticed the long standing aforementioned grey VR from the green dragon pub appears to have been exchanged for a red citroen.........

Hey up, was only having this coversation with my cousin today (the owner of moonlight blue VR in the household) mentioned to him i forgot to add the blue one i see every so often......yours; has it still got 72k!!?? wanna sell? I'll take first refusal. Just noticed the long standing aforementioned grey VR from the green dragon pub appears to have been exchanged for a red citroen.........

No it's got 73000 on now as I'm on holiday with it in the south of France at the minute!........Everything in the world is for sale! :)

That was probably me mate, I was parked there just before 8pm, cant be many of us around!!

There was also a nice Mk2 in the car park up near asda! You may have parked next to the car I was in (Silver Audi A3) we were parked right opposite Halfords! :)

Late standard grey 16v near the VW headquarters in Milton Keynes, lady driver. I was in a work BMW so didnt wave!

Grey C in Tayport, Fife. Parked outside cemetery. K***EYP, I think. Just caught my eye on the way past. Also a bright green and grey Anglia (last shape), beside it.

Blue C on the A30 early this morning around 7.45ish. Sat in a lay-by with the bonnet open, so probably a Vr. :p

Im working up at RAF Lossiemouth and i seen a corrado.net sticker in the bak of a blue VR6 lovely motor just want to kno who it is lol?

????

I do work at Lossie but was not in work yesterday during the day as I was on nights.

I know of a black VR and there a couple of others around but that is it.

Oh and merging this thread with the 'Corrado Spotting' one.

Working on the new build near the entrance on left started the block paving for the car parks there. It was a pleasant surprise to see another c just parked up when I was on the way round to the spar on site! Im back monday we finished 1 phase of it on wed so ive not been there either towards end of week.

Just got in from buying a new tent, a 'Corado 4' from go outdoors in coventry. Anyway, on the way back, would have been about 16.15, as we came to the roundabout to hoping the A46 from the a45, we saw a green C turning onto the slip road to join the a46 towards Coventry. Didn't see if it was a valver or VR, or the reg.

Looked nice though!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Saw a second C in Stratford on Avon today about 5.50pm, nice red C (didnt catch the reg) heading along the Birmingham Road heading away from town. I stuck my thumb up and got a wave back.

Just got in from buying a new tent, a 'Corado 4' from go outdoors in coventry. Anyway, on the way back, would have been about 16.15, as we came to the roundabout to hoping the A46 from the a45, we saw a green C turning onto the slip road to join the a46 towards Coventry. Didn't see if it was a valver or VR, or the reg

Trying to work out if this was me but... can't have been as I was at my friends all afternoon in Leamington Spa... why do I never see these other Corrado's around! :)

Spotted a green storm parked on the old Hereford road in Leominster, yesterday morning about 11 am

Ended up behind a Blackberry? L reg rado with BBS' near Briz on the M4 earlier today - got the ol' thumb up and a 1mile convoy til the M32 junction!!

Tidy 'rado mate, was loving that stance when I seen u in the distance lol!!

Ended up behind a Blackberry? L reg rado with BBS' near Briz on the M4 earlier today - got the ol' thumb up and a 1mile convoy til the M32 junction!!

Tidy 'rado mate, was loving that stance when I seen u in the distance lol!!

Twas me! Just about to post up about seeing yours!

Sorry if I looked a bit peeved, but mines got a bit of a rumble from the front that I was trying to work out!

I was on my way to a VW meet at Krispy Creme in Brizzle.

Yours looked good.

Trying to work out if this was me but... can't have been as I was at my friends all afternoon in Leamington Spa... why do I never see these other Corrado's around! :)

Could have been the one i saw outside the Clarendon Jim...

Twas me! Just about to post up about seeing yours!

Sorry if I looked a bit peeved, but mines got a bit of a rumble from the front that I was trying to work out!

I was on my way to a VW meet at Krispy Creme in Brizzle.

Yours looked good.

S'all good mate! I was a wee bit battered, was on the way home from Global Gathering on auto-pilot pretty much!!

Green storm today in my works car park. Women driver, reg ended in WRF (I think)

Could have been the one i saw outside the Clarendon Jim...

I've a mate that lives and works in leam town centre, he's mentioned to me a few times about a green C hes seen in town. Maybe if any of us see it parked up, we should leave note telling the owner to join the fun on the forum.........if of course they're not already on here!! lol.