KIPVW

Stanford Hall 5 May, 50 Car CCGB Display. Full to the Brim :)

Good to know it will be possible as the weather is still unpredictable for drive down 2moro though i won't be going in for any show/shine etc

Good evening all,

John (16vG60) and myself have come up with the plan for our journey to the show. We would like to get a convoy going from Junction 9 of the M1 heading north... any one wanting to participate can meet us at the Premier Inn Luton South as detailed below.

We will be leaving Rustington, West Sussex at 5 AM sharp and heading north on the A24. We will be at the Leatherhead junction with the M25 roughly an hour later.

Any one rolling around this area is welcome to join us up to our next stopping point as we go clockwise round the M25 and onto the M1.

At M1 Junction 9 we will stop for approximately 15 minutes between 6:45 am to 7:00 am at the Premier Inn Luton South.

From here we will head on up in convoy to Stanford Hall.

We would like to get a convoy going up the M1 and if you are interested in this then please meet us here at this time.

If you are interested in meeting at M1 J9 or would like to join the "early" stage of the convoy please drop me a PM with your mobile number so we can let you know where exactly we are etc.

This is going to be one of the last chances to get a very big convoy going so we would love for as many people as possible to join us.

Troy.

I will be heading up from East finchley on Sunday so will do my best to join the convoy from jnct 9 services :)

Hi all, we are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, and hopefully a good number before that at meeting points as we travel in convoy up to the event. Do let us have your contact details so we can meet up along the way, or simply gather at Luton South J9 M1. We don't care if you are in your Corrado, your T car, whatever your ride you are welcome to join in the more the merrier.

What's the sat nav postcode for south kilworth gate?

For people meeting at the premier inn south Luton, They serve breakfast from 7am so if you were( like us) planning to have breaky there, I'd make alternative arrangements,

See you in the morning

Steve

Good point steve. We were only planning to be waiting around at Luton South for roughly 15 - 20 mins any how.

What time is everyone planning on arriving at the stand? I know cutoff is 10am but being the shy kinda guy I am, id like to arrive around the same time as everyone else aims to, so I can blend in (as much as my bonnet will allow) ;)

You havent seen me eat a "fry up"

Good point steve. We were only planning to be waiting around at Luton South for roughly 15 - 20 mins any how.

You havent seen me eat a "fry up"

:lol: sounds like a challenge :)

We will be leaving Rustington, West Sussex at 5 AM sharp and heading north on the A24. We will be at the Leatherhead junction with the M25 roughly an hour later.

Any one rolling around this area is welcome to join us up to our next stopping point as we go clockwise round the M25 and onto the M1.

At M1 Junction 9 we will stop for approximately 15 minutes between 6:45 am to 7:00 am at the Premier Inn Luton South.

From here we will head on up in convoy to Stanford Hall.

Just a reminder from a few pages back,

I presume this is still correct?

Fay, Rams, Craig - What route are you going after the A34 ?

Fantastic roads Banbury to Southam (A423), Southam to Rugby (A426) , cross country to Stanford Hall.

If not, let me know your route, I am just north of Banbury and wouldn't mind a convoy in, so could meet up.

Fay - do you have my phone number ?

Good evening,

Myself, Craig and Jezz are meeting at Burley Services at 6.15 then taking the A34 so happy to meet you if there's a suitable location/time. Could that work?

Good evening,

Myself, Craig and Jezz are meeting at Burley Services at 6.15 then taking the A34 so happy to meet you if there's a suitable location/time. Could that work?

Just sent you a PM about this! How long will it take you from Burley Svcs to Chieveley Svcs? An hour? Shall I meet you at Chieveley at 7.15am?

I'll be aiming to join you at M1 J9 Premier Inn, although there's a strong chance I'll get up too late so 50/50 chance I'll make it :D

This is a bit too early for my liking, but never mind, it's nearly show time!! :D See you all there!

****ing ******* ****ty wheel bearing gave way this morning I can't believe it!!! It's like my car didnt want to come today!! Really ****ed off right now :( Sorry for the 1 less car guys

Hope you all have a great day :,(

Ben

I think we had about 46 on the stand in the end - a great result. Thanks to everyone who came along especially those of you who made efforts to come from far and wide - Wales, Scotland, and the south coast, etc. Most impressive :)

Just got home and gave the car a quick wash to get the sandstorm off it. It was a really great day. Fantastic venue, decent weather and a strong turnout. Thanks to all of the ccgb for organising it. I will put some pictures up later.

Got back around half hour ago - absolutely fantastic day out! I counted 47 Rado's + 1 imposter ;)

Great athmosphere, great to see so many corrado's in one place, and thoroughly enjoyed my first ever club meet! (Well all apart from the d*ck right at the end in the bus behind selling rusty bits of metal leaning into the window of the guy next to me's car and turning his ignition off! Alex wasnt it? Well done for holding your cool, I flipped but Mrs Meth slapped my thigh to stop me stoking the fire. What a t*sser. Apart from him though it was an awsome day out!)

Took a few pics, will put them up when I can!

Gutting I couldnt make it had to work :(

Looking forward to seeing some photos :)

Just got home after a great day, good run down with Raymond,VWVW,(dont sell that storm it looks awesome on the road) it was nice to see and chat with everyone again today even if i was a bit tired after an early start! Roll on the next show..

Excellent day, great weather, brill turnout. Enjoyed the convoy down too.

Congrats to Jude for winning the superclass, Kip wins again in the water-cooled class 14, I'm happy with runner up.

Nice to catch up with so many regulars and meet new faces. Amazed at how far people travel and the passion within the corrado scene.

Nice tribute to Chris he was missed but will never be forgotten.

---------- Post added at 8:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:29 PM ----------

Excellent day, great weather, brill turnout. Enjoyed the convoy down too.

Congrats to Jude for winning the superclass, Kip wins again in the water-cooled class 14, I'm happy with runner up.

Nice to catch up with so many regulars and meet new faces. Amazed at how far people travel and the passion within the corrado scene.

Nice tribute to Chris he was missed but will never be forgotten.

Nice when the sun came out...bit of a cold start. Great turnout bit gutted not to have been in my car.

Nice get together for Chris im sure he was looking down on us

Excellent meeting today from the convoy up with John & his fire spitting 16vg60 & the others from the South coast to a great show attended by some of the best Corrado's in the country & really nice chatting to everyone. Congrats to Kip,Dave & Jude on their awards :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by Harrier