robrado974

Merry Christmas.

Seen as no one else has put it up , I thought I would . Hope all of you have a great time with family and friends. Maybe Santa will leave you a few car parts on the hearth for you . Eat drink and be merry ! , forget about work for a few days and enjoy . Many thanks to all of you who have helped me this year , with info and car parts .

Seen as no one else has put it up , I thought I would . Hope all of you have a great time with family and friends. Maybe Santa will leave you a few car parts on the hearth for you . Eat drink and be merry ! , forget about work for a few days and enjoy . Many thanks to all of you who have helped me this year , with info and car parts .
^ ^ ^ ^ Seconded. Hope y'all have a good one. Cheers, Nick.

I hope :x-mas: and his :reindeer: bring lots of shiny new bits for your Rado's :cheers:

Merry Christmas to you all and a guid New Year too.

A big thankyouto you all for all the help this year also, although I have taken the decision to SORN the Rado for the time being. (I will have a breakdown free Christmas now MZpog!)

Santa has brought our family an early Christmas present.....

A brand New Scuba Blue TT Ultra. Don't think it is going to fit down the chimney tho!

All the best everyone

Dougie

7cad919c91dc835dcaf9b520cc83c417.jpg Thought I'd have alternative Christmas decorations and use the rs's to brighten up the man cave!! Merry Christmas all 🎅

Hope you all have a fantastic christmas and new year guys. Look forward to catching up with lots of Corrado owners next year :)

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings and all the other things you say at this time of the year. Just remember not too eat too much or overindulge in alcoholic beverages and a bit of exercise will not go amiss.

Who am I kidding? Eat, drink and be very merry, lazily.

Merry Christmas one and all.

Merry Christmas one and all, and a happy new year!

Look forward to seeing the array of corrado based gifts you all get, and catching up with lots of you next year.

Merry Christmas one and all, and a happy new year!

Look forward to seeing the array of corrado based gifts you all get, and catching up with lots of you next year.

Picked my brand new daily up from the Audi dealer this morning. Mine was one of three white cars that were wrapped up like a present this morning.

Young lady had a new a1, old couple had a convertible tt, mine was the new a4 s line. All white.

Merry Christmas everyone.

hope you all have a great day.

I'm up preparing food already lol.

Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you all have good ones! If your drinking please have one for me, just started my 12 hour night shift at work :-(

Thanks for all the help with the Corrado this year, don't worry, there will be plenty more needed next year too!