VR-Sixy

How long have you owned your Corrado?

How long have you had your current Corrado? Don't know if there's a thread about this and to be honest, i haven't looked, but i can't remember one.

I've had mine 15 years come August and this is the longest i've owned any car - and i don't intend selling it any-time soon. :cool:

10yrs this year, Put 100,000miles on it (almost exactly), changed about 98% of the mechanical parts on the car at least once :lol:

I think I've had this one (green VR) coming up on 5 years - which is a bit of a shock to think about it!

I think I've had this one (green VR) coming up on 5 years - which is a bit of a shock to think about it!

Since Feb 1997, had 4802 miles on the clock

10yrs this year, Put 100,000miles on it (almost exactly), changed about 98% of the mechanical parts on the car at least once :lol:
I've just worked my mileage... i've put 137,000 on it since 2001 when it had 76,000 on the clock. Uff!! :shock:

Second one, 6 or 7 years now and 40k I think. First one didn't last quite as long, that was horrendously unreliable so much so I said I'd never buy another...

9 years, give or take, and 40k miles.

Always joke I'm going to sell it, but probably not going anywhere..... Probably.