That has to be one of the best chufties I've read, if not the very best! Brilliant :D

I agree. Brilliant.

How about arranging a meet? he'd cream his pants.

Took my L reg VR6 for its service this week.

When I went to collect it just before the garage closed The owner said:

"Thats a nice car that, bound to go up in value in a few years, what a classic"

He then said:

"A customer has left his details for you, if you ever want to sell your car, he really liked the look of it and had never seen one before."

Two in one day!

---------- Post added at 1:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:26 PM ----------

Took my L reg VR6 for its service this week.

When I went to collect it just before the garage closed The owner said:

"Thats a nice car that, bound to go up in value in a few years, what a classic"

He then said:

"A customer has left his details for you, if you ever want to sell your car, he really liked the look of it and had never seen one before."

Two in one day!

Went for an interview at autoglass last Monday and got chatting to one of the interviewers about my car! was saying he loves them! :D Apparently there was a guy at the Birmingham branch with a lovely g60 he was telling me about! Anyone on here maybe?

Also popped into my local GSF yesterday to get some parts. After giving me the total I said " oh yeah, I've got one of these aswell", handing him my ccgb card..

"Well!... That's bloody lovely"

Gave it a good inspection and passed it back with a smile !

It is a proper classy card though! I love it!

Ben

Parked at a friends when another two of our friends pull up. They both commented on how "pretty" it looked. They walked straight passed his Boxter to get to it, without commenting :D

on my way to dropping my missus off at work (moorfields eye hospital) I was stopped while a crane took steel girders up to the 20th floor (or so) of a new building, anyway when I was waived through, the man on the back of the low loader gave me the OK sign and yelled "THATS A CORRADO, YOU'RE THE BAD MAN!!!", I hooted back, my missus said " how does he know it's a Corrado" (She's Australian, they were never imported there).

Got a strangeish one last night. Was doing my troubador thing and during the evening went out to the car to collect some stuff. Coming back a woman, attractive by the way, said "Beautiful curve." "What curve?" says I, confused cos I'm a skinny bu*ger and don't have much in the way of curves. "From the front to the back of your car." says she holding up a pad which had a few half sketches of the car,but all based around the line from the front to the rear. Asked her for a sketch of the car for my "office"but she said she doesn't do cars but the body line was too good to miss and anyway she only works to commission and the minimum fee was £300. Chuffed but disappointed all at the same time.

Edited by Wullie

Parked at the tyre place yesterday and a guy said to me (whilst getting into his car) 'I love your car. It looks great. It's a shame I have to go now otherwise I'd have gone down the road with you'. Err... no, you wouldn't! Cheeky sod!

Got a strangeish one last night. Was doing my troubador thing and during the evening went out to the car to collect some stuff. Coming back a woman, attractive by the way, said "Beautiful curve." "What curve?" says I, confused cos I'm a skinny bu*ger and don't have much in the way of curves. "From the front to the back of your car." says she holding up a pad which had a few half sketches of the car,but all based around the line from the front to the rear. Asked her for a sketch of the car for my "office"but she said she doesn't do cars but the body line was too good to miss and anyway she only works to commission and the minimum fee was £300. Chuffed but disappointed all at the same time.

So for £300 she'll draw (copy A N others actually) you a curved line! FFS

I think I'll start doing complete circles and charge only £600............................ Form an orderly queue

so for £300 she'll draw (copy a n others actually) you a curved line! Ffs

i think i'll start doing complete circles and charge only £600............................ Form an orderly queue

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

So for £300 she'll draw (copy A N others actually) you a curved line! FFS

I think I'll start doing complete circles and charge only £600............................ Form an orderly queue

But it was a Corrado curved line! £300 would have got me an A3 charcoal and watercolour sketch of the whole car. Not bad really I suppose given the current pricing commisioned artwork. I'll just take a picture and convert it in some paint package. Maybe add some ants around the wheels.

Maybe add some ants around the wheels.

:lol: Could have yourself sat in a chain next to the car, watching the ants, whilst enjoying a nice bottle of red ;)

But it was a Corrado curved line! £300 would have got me an A3 charcoal and watercolour sketch of the whole car. Not bad really I suppose given the current pricing commisioned artwork. I'll just take a picture and convert it in some paint package. Maybe add some ants around the wheels.

Anyone work at or attend a college? You could ask the art dept to have a session drawing from supplied photos (the annual forum calendar maybe?)

Mmmm, shows off the £300 line nicely.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73740[/ATTACH]

Too many lines, in the world of design less is more dahling!

Too many lines, in the world of design less is more dahling!

I used to get lots of lines at school, usually in groups of one hundred and repeating "I must not ........enter words here.........!" over and over again. Plus I was pretty crap at art.

I used to get lots of lines at school, usually in groups of one hundred and repeating "I must not ........enter words here.........!" over and over again. Plus I was pretty crap at art.

I tried the old taping three pens together trick, it made my appalling handwriting even worse! Detention was my after school club!

Old fella stopped on his bike whilst I was working on it on the drive today. "Is that your pride and joy then? I've passed it a couple of times now, and its lovely!, don't see many of them about nowadays", I replied "yes, needs alot of work but I'll get there!" He then went on to say how he has an 95 Mazda MX-5 (I tried not to laugh at this) and that he wouldn't drive a new car if he was given one for free.

Nice bloke and apart from driving a hairdressers car, and its the first chuftie I've had since owning this one (admittedly I've not really gone anywhere with it). Good start to the day though!

My first random chuftie in years! Walked back to my car after work and a girl was getting some stuff out of her car parked up just behind mine - I unlocked mine and she looked up to say "Lovely car!". I was so surprised so said something like "thanks... But its a bit of an old car!" to which she replied "yeah but its in lovely condition" before wondering off.

Put a big smile on my face!

My first random chuftie in years! Walked back to my car after work and a girl was getting some stuff out of her car parked up just behind mine - I unlocked mine and she looked up to say "Lovely car!". I was so surprised so said something like "thanks... But its a bit of an old car!" to which she replied "yeah but its in lovely condition" before wondering off.

Put a big smile on my face!

What was she driving?

Had a few thumbs up etc, but most people who talk about it always think it's "worth a lot" and "will only go up in value"... I'm still waiting for that day!

Had a couple in the last two days!

Parked up outside my welder dropping off a head to sort some pitting out, as I got the head out of the boot a middleaged woman walking down the road stopped dead, said "Ooh, nice car" and carried on :D

Then a colleague saw me turning up at work and stopped for a quick chat about how he loved the look and he always wanted one. Not such a big deal but it made me happy, I should wash it more often! :lol:

Waxing the Corrado today under a blue sky, and a absolutely good looking redhaired american woman passing by complemented the Corrado by saying "What a nice car", me replying oh thanks a lot miss, and she replied "it's really beautifull".

Smile

Redfox.

I had my first chuftie yesterday I took my 5year old to banger racing at Sheffield and was popping back to the car to put some thing inside and a middle aged man and is son was walking across car park I saw him proper looking at car and he saw me open it and shouted to me that's a really nice car you have there lad I said cheers he said and its in the best colour too I was a very happy lad

Also noticed amount of people that flash and put thumbs up is unreal it does get a lot of attention