Kevin Bacon

Show us your drops

sorry i have no pics but on 15inch ronal turbos with 195/50 tyres the centre of my arch from the ground is 54cm front 55cm rear.

what hight drop is recomended , i live in speed bump heaven and its those damn center ones and there are miles of them, i have 17s and no drop , would like to drop it but its close now cant afford to dammage anything under the car or should i just hire a jack hammer? :lol: will 40mm drop look ok might get away with that and whats the going prices and best makes or just 6 bags of cement :lol:

40 mm drop is fine for those speed bumps i have same where i live and no catching at all

40 mm drop is fine for those speed bumps i have same where i live and no catching at all

ok cheers i will look into it thanks :D

nps i got my springs and shockers for under 200 quid lowering 40 mm think it was from venom motorsport and nps from them

nps i got my springs and shockers for under 200 quid lowering 40 mm think it was from venom motorsport and nps from them

sounds a reasonable price thanks 8)

not sure how much lower mine is but i've never scraped the sump. Biggest problem i found with a slammed VR is the CAT scraping on everything. If you want to go lower than -50mm you've got bin it. Only real problem i have is unexpected dips in the road causing the front wheels to hit the arch liners and the front spoiler to touch the road.

Oooh and the wishbones and subframe collect grass if i have to park on it.

not sure how much lower mine is but i've never scraped the sump. Biggest problem i found with a slammed VR is the CAT scraping on everything. If you want to go lower than -50mm you've got bin it. Only real problem i have is unexpected dips in the road causing the front wheels to hit the arch liners and the front spoiler to touch the road.

Oooh and the wishbones and subframe collect grass if i have to park on it.

wat ya need to do is spray degreaser all under the car and do a few laps off the field... :lol: :lol: :lol: thats my plans

40mm drop on 15's dont want to go much lower with our roads just enough to take the 4x4 look of it and im going to fit 16's when i win the lotto :lol:

corradopictures004.jpg

corradopictures003.jpg

Koni Dampers and Eibach Springs. Soon to be H&R's as the Peak District roads are getting worse and I must be getting old :( :lol:

today me & my bro (golf) did south shields & sunderland (roker) never seen as many speedbumps in my life :shock: ?

my vr waz ok.

but we had to back off from a long line ov bumpsz when wor lads golf was chewing on every bump LOL. :roll:

Your brother's golf is very nice! 8)

I've never bothered posting pictures of mine on this thread as I never measured the distance from/to anywhere... but here's an old one anyway

Suspension: FK Konigsport Coilovers

furkz how much have you lowered yours now fella? oh and here's my drop on 16's soon to be lowered on my new polished RH's she's pretty low on the front already to be honest can just fit hand under but running 45 profile at mo so 40's is gonna give me another few mill! then the backs gonna get slammed! had to raise it 10mm due to awfull island roads as running the 9's at mo! referring to lee's earlier comment mine hits my decat even now lee! im just gonna go for a total straight through eventually so nothing is hanging lower than the floor pan!

they're gonna have a radical overhaul in the summer! want something someone hasnt done to the borbets then they will be my summer wheels thats all in the long term plan thou! its not gonna be black and polished either! unless what i want done costs loads then i might sell them! but at mo the edges are just in need of a refurb from the old owner io must add!