Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Corrado spotting! Was it you - [October 2005]

dark green C last night (thursday) seen on Delme Aems roundabout in fareham think they were heading towards M27 i was heading towards A32. Think registration was C3 ASL (something like that anyway!!) had a playboy bunny on the plate!! anyone on here??

Spotted Dub_nut_g60 again this morning! Although not sure if you spotted me - you were sat at the traffic lights as I pulled out from the road that you spotted me down on Wednesday morning!

yeah i did see you!!! hardly ever used to see you before i got the C!! I thought it was going to be fairly unique in the area and i see a loads around and about!!!

yeah i did see you!!! hardly ever used to see you before i got the C!! I thought it was going to be fairly unique in the area and i see a loads around and about!!!

I know what you mean. Before I got my C last October, I hardly saw any - and then no sooner do I buy one, another chap at work gets one (although he doesn't seem to be much of an enthusiast, think he got fed up with me keep trying to talk to him about Corrado's!), and then suddenly I keep seeing them almost daily! At least they are still not what I would call 'common' cars, and I guess there aren't really that many around, it's probably just that I look more for them now that I have one.

and then suddenly I keep seeing them almost daily!

Sorry about that!!!!

I know what you mean, i look more for them now, but im sure i didnt see too many when i had the Golf and i was always on the lookout!!

dark blue or black VR6 N reg in the car park at Sainsburys in Blackwater/Yateley type area (dunno what that bits called...!)... exchanged knowing looks.... anyone.....?

red c ner furnace lakes slinfold area on the guilford road at 5ish?

ooooh... I picked the C up from a garage in Guildford last nite bout that time so it could have been me...!!! admittedly though I have no idea where the place is that you saw the C so I could be completely wrong.... :oops:

Green M Reg VR, really low looking passing the petrol station on Yateley Main Street last Fri bout 6, i was in my C, exchanged waves....??

anyone...?

Yeah that wasme, saw you again the next morning too I think. Dunno about really low mind, still got stock suspension at the mo! Bin caining the overtime for a set of coilovers recently though... :mrgreen:

Saw a nice Blue M plate (vr I think) in Weybridge and a green Vr in Shepperton on Tuesday or Wednesday this week I was in a Zafira hire car (how nice was it to get back in the G60!!)

There are SO many C's in the surrey, berkshire border area, everyone goes on about seeing one a week, i see 2-3 a DAY!!!!!

spotted Henny Friday after work.

Hello mate - sorry about the large yawn that I was wearing on my face at the time!

Andrew

White G reg C divinr along The Vale towards Hammersmith on wednesday about lunchtime. Saw two other C's that day too but I forget where now..

.....had a playboy bunny on the plate!! anyone on here??

No one is gonna own up to that one!

Red Corrado called in to GSF (Birmingham) on Friday - couldn't see which model it was from my office window. :morning:

Saw one in Ned Potter's, Hereford today - Trade garage.

M reg Red 2.0l 8v, @90k on the clock, reasonable condition but not immac - £3,500 to clear, no warrenty etc.

Blue, clear rear lights - M41*** parked 0n A33 just near the old little chef. Was peeing down with rain. Tonight 6.30 ish.

spotted blue valver?(with corrado-forum.net sticker) this morning in reading by B&Q, exchanged waves.

:thumb right:

That would've been me :)

So nice to get a proper 'hello' 8)