herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

I can confirm the ECU works :clap: Immobilizer cuts the engine off though. So just need to give it to Vince to remove that, stick my original chip in and I will have a fully working ECU :clap:

I took the ECU to Stealth today and Vince very kindly removed the immobilizer and installed the chip from the original ECU with all the software changes and remap on. Brought it home, fired up straight away and still revs :clap:

Spent a LONG time tidying up the inside, temporarily bolting the pedal down (without any drilling etc so the carpet is still intact ready to swap!) and securing all the front end etc as it's just been placed on. I've pulled my back somehow and so it took me fcuking ages and I felt like a fcuking 80 year old and I'm 23 :epicfail:

With the front end all attached and the pedal bolted down it would have been rude not to drive the thing :nuts: So took it up and down my street a few times, couldn't take it far as it's uninsured and has no MOT :brickwall: but I opened it up a bit going down the street and it's vicious :eek: The throttle is instant and just wants to spin the wheels! I will be saving for a diff as soon as possible me thinks ... after buying my first house though, i'm skint! :(

It's not running 100% though, need to get it on VAG-COM as it's not very happy on part throttle and is quite lumpy. Not sure if it's anything I haven't got connected up right or whether it's something in the software, but most likely something I've done than something Vince has!

But it was good to get the wheels turning again, the noise echoed down the whole street!! :shock:

With the front end all attached and the pedal bolted down it would have been rude not to drive the thing :nuts: So took it up and down my street a few times, couldn't take it far as it's uninsured and has no MOT :brickwall: but I opened it up a bit going down the street and it's vicious :eek:

Sorry dude but I think your :censored: stupid for driving an uninsured, un-MOT'd car on the road. Regardless of distance. After all the effort and hard work that has gone into this car I would have thought it wasnt worth the risk.

I respect the work you've done and I'm very impressed at the short amount of time it took, but why then throw it all away at the possiblity of getting pulled by the fuzz?

Sorry dude but I think your :censored: stupid for driving an uninsured, un-MOT'd car on the road. Regardless of distance. After all the effort and hard work that has gone into this car I would have thought it wasnt worth the risk.

I respect the work you've done and I'm very impressed at the short amount of time it took, but why then throw it all away at the possiblity of getting pulled by the fuzz?

It was just up and down my little cul-de-sac street mate, I wouldn't drive it out on the main roads like it! It was just to test it.

well done mate :salute: bet it felt great, and i think you done well not driving it more, because i would have :grin: bet its awesome, and i would of definately taken it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you get it all sorted soon and on the road proply....

4-mo rnning gear next then Robert? You do have a whole winter to do it! :norty:

:lol: Not quite yet, I wanna drive the bloody thing for a bit first!!

Haha :D

Glad to see it's now running :) Interior next ;)

Yep interior certainly is next, can't wait :D Mmmm blackberry with beige interior :clap:

yea, best of luck to you. doubt you will need it, looks like its just tidying everything up now. can't wait to see it going!

Finger's crossed for tomorrow as me and Kev should hopefully get the last few jobs done and we can start testing it properly!! :clap:

Indeed!

I have developed a bit of a DBW pedal fetish since working on your car. That pedal Neil lent us I actually wired up to my pedal bin in the kitchen, so now it opens electronically :D

What else can we wire a pedal up to on your car?!? Foot operated wipers?!

Finger's crossed for tomorrow as me and Kev should hopefully get the last few jobs done and we can start testing it properly!! :clap:

Indeed!

I have developed a bit of a DBW pedal fetish since working on your car. That pedal Neil lent us I actually wired up to my pedal bin in the kitchen, so now it opens electronically :D

What else can we wire a pedal up to on your car?!? Foot operated wipers?!

Seriously??! You need to get out more Kev :cuckoo: :lol: