Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

what are your perfect wheels for a 'Rado and why? Disc

BBS RK2's... i've loved them ever since I saw them on Guy Hartleys Storm. One of the best wheels for the Corrado bar none.

mmm....schmidt modern lines, my fav wheel. Had two sets now, 1st was on a dark burgubdy pearl vr, 2nd on the goof estate. Ill get pics when i get a chance

Gav

mmm....schmidt modern lines, my fav wheel. Had two sets now, 1st was on a dark burgubdy pearl vr, 2nd on the goof estate. Ill get pics when i get a chance

Gav

Are both sets th 3pc ones?

I created mine by buying some brand new wheels and then painting them with hammerite :lol:

Neil.

BBS RK2's... i've loved them ever since I saw them on Guy Hartleys Storm. One of the best wheels for the Corrado bar none.

I do like them too :lol:

DSCF0033.JPG[/attachment:1qbzxgyr]

I still love the speedlines i once had on mine from the vento cup series. Ultimate oe upgrade imo.

Infact I love them so much i've bagged a 2nd set off the bay, can't beleive nobody spotted em on a vento that was being broken. I just have no car to put them on :(

Alot of people are going to like what they have already. I love them so I got them. Im no different :). Do like wheels with a bit of deep dish to them. Also from a design point the corrado has curves and a simplistic shape to it which I think makes a simple rounded 5 spoke work well. Its not a fussy car. That said I worship bbs too. Think they all work.

Some pics of my creations using hammerite :D

Ive always wanted some black centered borbet a's...so i painted some brand new ones :lol:

I think most deep dish wheels really suit the low slung coupe shape of the corrado. 8)

newborbeta3.jpg

newborbetafirstdone2.jpg

newborbetasticker.jpg

newborbetafitted4.jpg

newborbetafitted7.jpg

corradoborbetaselling2.jpg

LM's are my fave wheel, but I don't think they look best on a corrado for some reason!?

LM's are possibly my favourite wheels aswell but as you said - they just don't work on a Rado. Think it's because they are 18's and 18 is just tooooo big on a C IMHO!!

Not if you have 17's Like Mine 8) :lol:

I still love the speedlines i once had on mine from the vento cup series. Ultimate oe upgrade imo.

Infact I love them so much i've bagged a 2nd set off the bay, can't beleive nobody spotted em on a vento that was being broken. I just have no car to put them on :(

Nick, give me a shout if you ever decide to sell ;) Love 'em. Ideally I'd have Vento Cups, Borbet Cs or BBS RX2s 8) Can never find any though :(

I really liked these OZs I had on my last C. 15"s, but not sure what flavour though. And the ride height is ludicrous too.

Some pics of my creations using hammerite :D

Ive always wanted some black centered borbet a's...so i painted some brand new ones :lol:

I think most deep dish wheels really suit the low slung coupe shape of the corrado. 8)

newborbeta3.jpg

newborbetafirstdone2.jpg

newborbetasticker.jpg

newborbetafitted4.jpg

newborbetafitted7.jpg

corradoborbetaselling2.jpg

I think thats spot on.

Mike

Maybe reviving an old thread a bit here 8) but my all time favourite wheels for any Dub, have to be............

BBS RS of any kind on any Dub 8) 8) (especially the 301`s, (just sold mine :( )

BBS RM`s 8) got em on my mk1 cabrio, and i widened them :D

and Borbet A`s 8) (yet to go on the C) I have also had a set of RH ZW1`s and a set of RC`s and they are both awesome wheels, i have a bit of a wheel "whore gallery" :lol: ..........here ya go :D other than these i like most of the standard rims vw`s came with to be fair, some other stuff just looks cheap or is poor quality imho

IMG_0549.jpg

102_0236-3.jpg

IMG_0160-1.jpg

103_0318.jpg