VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

"Sleeper16", good seller, good communication and ARB turned up exactly when expected, knocked a fiver off the postage to keep it to a round number. Top service, cheers fella :)

Purchased some body panels from Jonathan Claxton turned up today, cuts were exactly what i wanted good panels at a good price. Good communication, good seller.

Cheers

Endeegee, A pleasure to deal with :) Prompt payment on agreeing to buy Judes storm mats and a nice thank you afterwards.

Cheers Nick ;)

8vMatt Headlight switch arrived safe and sound excellent communication all the way along one of the good guy's cheer's matt.

Spoiler control Module received today from Enthusiast Owned. Well packaged, very prompt dispatch with tracking number provided!! Excellent service, thanks Rich! :thumbleft:

Good seller chaos3oe received boot popper today very well packaged and to top it off he threw in a couple of door bumpstop's for free thank's very much Ric it is appreciated :cheers:

Good buyer's banan0r and Endeegee let me know when part's arrived safe pleased i could help chap's.

Good seller corradophil bought some part's packaged excellently kept up to date with courier with all info and at a cracking price best service i have received on here thank's phil top man :thumbleft:

Edited by clumpy1

Thanks James you're more than welcome.

clumpy1 Excellent buyer, paid very quickly, id have no hesitation in recommending dealing with him :)

Clumpy 1 - recommended seller. Faultless throughout and everything arrived promptly

BILLCOR, thanks for meeting up tonight.

No bother Graeme, nice to talk in person :thumbleft:

No bother Graeme, nice to talk in person :thumbleft:

:camp: Mmmmm. Sorry Bill couldn't resist ;)

Clumpy 1 - recommended seller. Faultless throughout and everything arrived promptly
This ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ . My sentiments entirely. Very pleased with the steering wheel.

This ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ . My sentiments entirely. Very pleased with the steering wheel.

Thank's Nick and Nick :scratch: glad you both like :)

Top seller robo22sri great packaging and more than helpful and good quality product many thanks mate

Top seller robo22sri great packaging and more than helpful and good quality product many thanks mate

Cheers Chris, glad your happy :)

Could of been smoother if city link turned up on the day they were suppose to lol

Should have posted a couple of day's ago but totally forgot Twin45 excellent seller received fog's/indicator's very good condition very pleased and very well packed which is alway's a good thing when item is glass/fragile cheer's mate :thumbleft: