mic_VR

mic_VR's VR - The Awakening!

Mic - so What Car has interested you in purchasing to the extent of getting rid of Mincy ?

I met a guy in Banbury yesterday who has a 16v which he is thinking of selling - after telling me this - he said - and i suppose that means you won't want to talk to me anymore ?? !!! You do know that is what everyone on here is saying ;-) Sell the car and we will snub you !!!! ;-)

It will be just my luck after this abuse to find out you are buying another Corrado !!!! ;-)

Good Luck with your Sale.

I'm no further forward Mic, didn't bother contacting you as I didn't want to get in the road of any other potential buyers

Not a problem mate, I assumed if you'd had any luck you'd have been in contact. Its still here though so you might get it yet! :lol:

Mic - so What Car has interested you in purchasing to the extent of getting rid of Mincy ?

I met a guy in Banbury yesterday who has a 16v which he is thinking of selling - after telling me this - he said - and i suppose that means you won't want to talk to me anymore ?? !!! You do know that is what everyone on here is saying ;-) Sell the car and we will snub you !!!! ;-)

It will be just my luck after this abuse to find out you are buying another Corrado !!!! ;-)

Good Luck with your Sale.

Cheers Wendy. Really don't want it to go but I just can't have it parked outside not being used anymore so it's got to go. No car could replace it so I'll still be on the forum rather than some other car forum..... so I hope people will still speak to me?

I wasn't going to get anything at all but I'm actually going to go back to my youth and get another motorbike, nothing crazy just something so I can still go from place to place when the wife is using our other car. Quite looking forward to it all now.

Don't tease me Graeme, I'd love a superduke..... although I've never actually ridden one....

Thought you'd sold yours?

Sounds like a great offer, I suspect the bike may be a more starightforward sale too if you decided not to keep it.

I'm proper tempted if Graeme is serious, plus I know he'd look after Mincy.....

Graeme, you have PM! :lol:

Well it turns out Graeme wasn't serious :lol:

Really could do with this gone now before needed to fork out for insurance so anyone interested but not asked, make me an offer.

I'm getting to the point I might need to start taking the fancy bits off so I can get the price down to somewhere interesting for people.

Ho hum, bit bored of trying to sell it now tbh.....

Well it turns out Graeme wasn't serious :lol:

Really could do with this gone now before needed to fork out for insurance so anyone interested but not asked, make me an offer.

I'm getting to the point I might need to start taking the fancy bits off so I can get the price down to somewhere interesting for people.

Ho hum, bit bored of trying to sell it now tbh.....

go on... don't do it!

go on... don't do it!

I know, just been out for a run in it and it's been a hard decision to sell.... which is why I've been off the forum trying to stick to my guns.

But I've not been able to sort any storage for it so I'm kind of stuck between a rock & a hard place.....

Bill, PM replied to mate. Cheers for the heads up.

I know, just been out for a run in it and it's been a hard decision to sell.... which is why I've been off the forum trying to stick to my guns.

But I've not been able to sort any storage for it so I'm kind of stuck between a rock & a hard place.....

Bill, PM replied to mate. Cheers for the heads up.

It must be hard dude. Hopefully bill will take it off your hands so you'll at least know its going to a good home. Some C's are taking ages to sell just now anyway so don't worry about yours not going anywhere. Some one out there is crying out for this car! You just need to find them

Car passed the MOT with flying colours this morning, just a fuel filter clip change and it's ready to roll for another 12 months.

I think this is now my most consistant MOT pass car I've had, by my workings I think it's only needed work 1 year in the 5 I've had it. Good Mincy.

:)

programme started with a general intro about car clubs, track days etc, and there was one close up clip of Mincy leaving/entering the track area complete with driver sporting crash helmet, my first reaction was 'look, Corrado!' like whenever I see one :lol: and then 'I know that plate!'

http://www.ultimatecartuning.tv

Check out the first couple of minutes of episode 1! :lol:

That's twice now I've been on tv at a car event, I was in the last episode of campervan crisis at Bugjam running my Green mk2 Golf up & down the strip.

Great find David, cheers for the eagle eyed viewing.

As I'm sure most of you will have noticed Mincy is now in the fine care of Bill and although sad to see him go I'm still planning to be on here most of the time and I'll be looking for another as soon as I can sort some storage or I convince the wife we need to move for a drive/garage space.

In the meantime, the new toy arrives tomorrow. Probably not to peoples tastes on here but far easier for me to store.

Pics once it's here.

Well after less than 2 years..... I'm back!

Having sold Mincy to get back into motorbikes but instead having a son and not doing anything much with cars or bikes since I thought another Corrado might be in order.

Been hanging around in the background pretty regularly but now I've managed to acquire Mr Herisites blackberry Corrado R32..... And it's a beast! Needs some tidying up but mechanically sound and the engine is a beauty.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the forum member banter again and to getting my hands dirty after a couple of years on two wheels.

Will put up some pictures soon, might continue Rob's original thread as there is so much detail in there as well and I don't want to lose all that.

So who's still here then? Do I have to start again as a newbie?