mic_VR

mic_VR's VR - The Awakening!

I doubt he's bothered about the door Kev with the amount of welding that cars had... isn't the rear beam from an Allegro?

Yup and Rob was clearly confused by the 'Gaz' coilovers. What he meant was 'Gas', as in the All Aggro's hyrdogas setup.Nice bit of kit :D

What's happening with this are you selling up so soon? Saw updated thread on edition not after a certain R32 golf are we?

Well I might be after a certain mint vr but I'm still in two minds about it all. 280bhp is a lot to give up so I'm unsure whether to just go with what I've got. Decisions, decisions.

Are you able to reveal the identity of said mint Vr? 280bhp is it a mk5 R32 engine? what has been done to achieve 280bhp? Looking forward to national day and seeing your car mate.

Well he hasn't put it up for sale properly yet but it's Pete's low mile VR...... More show, less go than the current car.

Mines got a mk5 engine, stainless manifold, decat, stealth map. Apparently it made 278bhp on stealths rolling road.

Well it's official. After a couple of month the R32 has gone to a new owner, it just wasn't quite right for me but the new guy seems keen to do all the things that need doing to bring it back to its former glory.

As usual, I'll still be around on the forum and I'll try not to leave it so long before my next one.... Since everyone comes back! :lol:

I'm losing track over who has bought, who has sold, who has returned, who has been greedy and bought more than one, and who has sold again???

Sold mine to a really tidy chap from Preston who I think is on here but not a regular.

By the sounds of it you will be back soon , in the mean time enjoy whatever you do mate , you will be back before you know it , stick around bud

Tidy chap?:camp: .Got to admit mate that look's a bit suspect.

Must be a Scottish thing... Flame on! Lol

I'm losing track over who has bought, who has sold, who has returned, who has been greedy and bought more than one, and who has sold again???

I'm now even more confused lol