KIPVW

Kip's Members Thread

Well sorry to dissapoint Cazza but in the 8v today, need some serious paint cleaning before BVF, will get some engine bay pics up for you tomorrow though guys 8) 8) 8)

Well sorry to dissapoint Cazza but in the 8v today, need some serious paint cleaning before BVF, will get some engine bay pics up for you tomorrow though guys 8) 8) 8)

cant wait to see these pics, get them up!!! :grin:

Wow that's very impressive 8) Is Judith gonna follow suit now :wink:

She'll have to wait another 40k to get hers done :lol: But yeah she is rather envious mate so feel the same may have to be done even if it doesn't need a clutch & chains doing :cuckoo:

How's the trophy looking?

They'll be more to come, get to BVF and enter it on the custom cars on Saturday :wink:

Hi Leon, na its as old as the car, just seen a lot of soapy water :wink:

Wow that's very impressive 8) Is Judith gonna follow suit now :wink:

All in good time... and when pennies allow.

Got to get the spare rear axle prettied up and fitted this year. That's my big plan.

Next year who knows.

But it is very shiney and I'm envious.

Looking at this thread makes me realise just how much work it would take to bring mine up to standard- the manifold/gearbox etc look outstanding! :shock: 8)

Looking at this thread makes me realise just how much work it would take to bring mine up to standard- the manifold/gearbox etc look outstanding! :shock: 8)

Ditto!

Thats outstanding Kip :salute: .

I feel sick just at the thought of the amount of work it would take me to get mine up to that kind of std LOL

Good work as always kip, some serious competition going on between you a Judith to see who has the best undercarriage, I must say I prefer Judiths bottom to yours mate :norty: you're both welcome to come and have another rub with a damp cloth when you feel the need :lol:

I trust batchglow have done a good job with your sump!

Need to get mine cleaned up for the BVF, not long now :shock:

:lol: Quality, yeah not a bad job of the sump Dave. :norty: Just got a few more things to do and a damn good clay/clean/wax :roll:

Did this a while ago now and didn't realise Jude took so many pics of it so thought i'd whack some up to chuckle at :lol: Its a BMW mini sticker that comes in several pieces.

Picked up off the bay for £20 so thought i'd give it a go as i'm a bit of a Mod at heart too :wave: was dead easy to fit it just took a long time cutting around the sunroof :brickwall:

:gag:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Quality! Not to your taste then? :lol:

No it'll come off quite easily, may leave it a while thoug for now :?