psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Yellow one spotted in Hucknall Nottingham friday morning, reg was something like EJT 636??? Slightly "older lady" than your usual corrado driver, she looked very cool though :lol:

saw this one in gunwarf keys in portsmouth :D

my little sister decided to jump in the shot :cuckoo:

16032010029.jpg[/attachment:1ojsxlcc]

hello thats me!! :salute:

shame you had to get a pic of the damaged wing :(

splitter touches a bit but sounds worse than it is.

awww i didn't even notice till you said mate.

looks stunning all the same :D

wow finally iv spotted someone on the forum after almost 3 years!

Spotted a blueish rado, possibly VR, parked up in Trowbridge, along Frome Road I think.

Last 3 digits were something like OUL?

Spotted a green G60 in the car park behind herbies in Farnborough today, seen it there a few times now.

black G plate 16v parked up in lechlade near swindon

I have spotted this one before it parks outside the pub there.Don't think they are on here. I drive passed it most days was going to stop and put a forum sticker on it

Red, probably late spec, spotted on the M1 northbound, between Leicester and Nottingham around 5pm yesterday. I was heading south at some lick, so didnt wave or anything.

Another red C, early spec this time. Spotted on the M40 around 1130 this morning, heading north west at around j7. I was in an SMAX :(

Saw a nice purple (sorry, not sure of correct name colour) VR6 in a village half way between Haverfordwest and St Davids in Pembrokeshire. Couldn't get the name of the village. Car was parked up outside a house. I slowed down as I went past to get a better look.

I drove 400 miles from Glasgow to Pembrokeshire and only saw this one.

Red VR going into Norwich on the Fakenham Road in Milecross at 11am today. Very shiny!

Didn't wave as was in the pug

Purple one M*** BGW right outside my office in Ashford about an hour ago. Probably going to Barclays bank, didn't see any barlaclava's :D

Saw a red C on the A46 heading towards coventry, would've been around 4.20pm today.

Spotted you at the last moment, so didn't have time to wave or catch the reg, but could've been Jim.

Got all excited there, but don't think it was me mate. I didn't get out of work till just gone 5... :(

Black maybe dark grey parked up in a lay-bye on the a52 eastbound just before jct 25 m1, reg number something like J*** DEF, hope you hadn't broke down! :(

Classic green at the roundabout on Winchester/Hursley Road junction in Chandlers Ford last night about 17:30. Missed the flavour, but probably a Storm... so could have been Storm_Man?

I keep spotting a J reg green C, not sure if its a VR6 or a Valver on my way to and from work. Its usually somewhere between Old Stratford and Deanhanger along the A422 near Milton Keynes.

Red rado spotted later eve on sunday going down Halton hill towards the train bridge, i did beep but you cant have heard - i was goign up the hill on the other side of the bus lane thingy. Another one - Green rado had early grille, going into killingbeck ASDA yesterday at about 4:40pm driven by a young lad.

Blue storm N*AMA? jacket hanging up in the passenger seat. Turning off the A52 towards Beeston about 8 this morning. Seen you a few times :wave: