Jim

[Event] Stealth Racing RR Day - November 27th, 2011 -- PAYMENT

logo.gif

The nights are drawing in, and the temperatures are dropping outside.. it's that rolling road time of year!

Date & Time

Sunday, November the 27th, 2011. We'll be starting at 9am sharp. This may not suit people who live far away... if you don't like early mornings or you live in the Lake District, then you may wish to not put your name down! :)

The Venue

The event will be held at Stealth Racing in Southam. Their address is:

Unit 6 & 12

Warwick House Ind Park

Southam

CV47 2PT

A view of the location can be found here on Google Maps.

This is the entrance of the industrial park.

entrance.JPG

If you're going to be coming along to spectate, please drive straight on and park at the FRONT of their unit (past where the bright orange TNT delivery van is in the picture). If you're having your car rolling roaded please take a left and park round the back (look for all the Corrado's). Please stick to this!

If you're rollering your car, when you arrive, please come and find me.. I'll be hanging around by the rollers most of the time and just ask if you don't know what I look like - most people there will probably know who I am and can point you in my direction. I'll confirm you've arrived and get you into the running order.

The Price

I've not yet confirmed prices with Vince, but it's always been £25 for two runs and a printed copy of your results including BHP and torque plots. I've no reason to believe it's gone up!

I'll be contacting everyone who has put their name down at the start of November to collect payment in advance. If you're not 100% certain you can attend, please don't put your name down. It takes a lot of time and effort to organise things like this and I just don't want the hassle of trying to sort out refunds for people 2 days before the start of the event!

What else is going on...?

We're going to run a BBQ offering the usual sorts of things - sausages and burgers. Food will be charged at cost.. I'm not trying to do it to make money!

We'd also like to run an autojumble. There's no easy way to run this so can only suggest people just bring a boot full of stuff, and we do something in the style of a car boot sale!

Any other information?

24/09/11 - Any other information that comes up, I'll stick here. Please keep an eye on this thread for all information about the event.

Participants......

1. Jim

2. oldmandon (vr6oc) ** PAID (Thanks!) **

3. Tempest ** PAID (Thanks!) **

4. 24V Renshaw ** PAID (Thanks!) **

5. ollievr6 ** PAID (Thanks!) **

6. Toad

7. JMC ** PAID (Thanks!) **

8. MK1Campaign ** PAID (Thanks!) **

9. Supercharged ** PAID (Thanks!) **

10. redborbet ** PAID (Thanks!) **

11. jaded2882 ** PAID (Thanks!) **

12. bristolbaron

13. daves16v ** PAID (Thanks!) **

14. VR6Joni ** PAID (Thanks!) **

15. monzablau16v ** PAID (Thanks!) **

16. G60_Marc ** PAID (Thanks!) **

17. Kempy ** PAID (Thanks!) **

18. scarlet_vr6 ** PAID (Thanks!) **

19. poll250

20. chazrad ** PAID (Thanks!) **

21. TanVr6

22. FloppyMan (x2) ** PAID (Thanks!) **

23. VRTrickster ** PAID (Thanks!) **

24. eugopnosaj ** PAID (Thanks!) **

25. ChrisL ** PAID (Thanks!) **

26. RedTyphoon ** PAID (Thanks!) **

27. GTi.Si ** PAID (Thanks!) **

28. quicky1980 ** PAID (Thanks!) **

29. pete_griff ** PAID (Thanks!) **

30. mr lobitos ** PAID (Thanks!) **

31. ThermalP4 (VR6OC) ** PAID (Thanks!) **

32. owen g60 ** PAID (Thanks!) **

Edited by Jim

Like I said in the other thread, I'll come along but not stick my car on the rollers.

Groovy. No point in me noting down spectators though! :)

Stick me down for a run Jim. (I am assuming its Sunday the 27th).

Will give me a good reason to get the car on the road and give me a power benchmark :)

Jay

Perhaps 27th in the title is the correct date then.

He must be out buffing up the Fiat with some italiano boys. No doubt he'll come to his senses and return here soon :D

Sorry... yes.... fixed it! I'm not going to run a RR day on a Tuesday for petes sake ;)

Can some one google how far stealth is from hull i might come to this if its not mega far im out at the mo so no access to a computer other than i phone and i cant do it on here for sum reason ! Now i have a vr id like to do this and to see what power its putting out

Excellent, about time we had another RR day :). Put me down for a run please.

Can some one google how far stealth is from hull i might come to this if its not mega far im out at the mo so no access to a computer other than i phone and i cant do it on here for sum reason ! Now i have a vr id like to do this and to see what power its putting out

It's 150 miles!

Stick me down, spectate only.

Anyone planning to hotel? Understand a few people (Tempest, Jim, Supercharged etc) went for drinks the night before?

I've never been to a rolling road day before, anything I need to know other than turn up and bring the car?

i may come but it depends on a few things I have penciled into the diary for that weekend falling through (fingers crossed they do!). Will you need a concrete answer now, or can i let you know the week prior to the actual rolling road day?

thanks