Jim

[Event] Stealth Racing RR Day - November 27th, 2011 -- PAYMENT

When do us northerners start planning a meeting place for the trip down? Do we start a separate thread?

howdy Jim are there any spaces left on this?...

provided Vince doesn't mind running a rear-driver, i might bring the beastie back up there and actually take the ABS fuses out this time to get a proper dyno run instead of disappointing everyone (and myself!) again by not being able to get a proper run due to electrical constraints

Absolutely Pete.. we'll be (hopefully) running another RWD machine again this year as well so you'll be in good company! :) You want me to send you over payment info? Be good to see you (and the M5 - *dribble*) mate! :)

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

When do us northerners start planning a meeting place for the trip down? Do we start a separate thread?

It might be easier to arrange the drive down in another thread mate just because this thread will end up quite long and it might be hard for folks to track what's going on / get all relevant information regarding the convoy if it's interspersed with rolling road day chatter!

Anyone know a good dent master person. Would be excellent to have one at the rolling road day as its facinating to watch. Remember one coming to the national day a few years back and I for one have a couple of panels i would like fettling. :)

Unfortunately I don't know anyone but it would be a good idea.. I think we'd need to get a few "committed" to having dents done before we could entice anyone along to hawk for business though!

Well if there is a ballpark figure for the cost to do dents then I'm very very interested.

There isn't a panel on my car that doesn't have one :(

It might be worth asking on detailing world if there is a good person/company close to Stealth? Unless Vince knows anyone?

I'm still not on the participants list, are there no spaces left?

I'm at work. I get to update the thread periodically. Give me a chance! :)

No excuse Jim, two replies from you to others after my request, tut tut! I'll let you off if you give me a 50% discount :p

Payment sent

Double the price for you now after that!! ;)

Cheers - payment received from you and G60_Marc...

Should be OK! I'll send you over payment info...

Now paid.

Dent removal guy sounds like a great idea, if someone can be found :)

Also just wondering about name badges... there are a few people on the list who I haven't met and probably a few who I haven't seen in quite a while so I thought perhaps stickers with real name, username and maybe reg might be a good idea (really this is just an excuse - I have a terrible memory :oops: ). What do you think - or is it a bit too school reunion-like?

Thanks Fay - but you paid me twice! I'm guessing you didn't mean to do that (unless you were feeling very charitable). I know you're on your holidays now but have refunded you one of them.

Regarding name badges.. I was thinking of something like this, certainly will help me identify people I don't know, for getting them on the rollers! Will have a think...

Bump. There are a few folks on the list who have been active on the forum but not acknowledged the PM for payment.. I don't mind if you need to delay for whatever reason but please just do the courtesy of letting me know rather than not replying!

Thanks.

I was thinking the same about name badges, I know it sounds a bit sad but I'm also useless with names (plus as a fairly 'low' poster here people wont remember me :p)

I don't think we should have name badges. Its not called 'Stealth' for no reason...

I'll get my coat.