g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

i know what u mean mate .. was lookin to get my keskin painted and polished .. but they can be winter wheels.. and sort them out in the new year.

corrados eh.. i love them but there a nightmare.. my heaters only working on 4. my rear screen aint working and the heaters on my washer jets are broke..got a wet patch in pass footwell got to get things fixed soon winters coming!!

Looks really well mate in this months "Readers Rides" PVW! Got a really nice wet look to it!

What products you using on it??

cheers mate,she gets washed we p21s shampoo followed by p21s paint cleanser then red moose glaze finished off with some red Victoria wax an that's about it :D

for those who dont buy the mag :lol:

DSC00278.jpg

See its in even without the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetrim

Gotta love those secret mods :thumb right:

Trouble with the Po-leese.

BTW Where are you Greeny? I take it you've forgot to pay your internet bill? :lol:

why did you put a plate on your bumper after havig it smoothed? :?

thats a pic before a did my self smoothed bumper,as craig says trouble from the police,although shes rollin we no plate since i smoothed my 2nd bumper 8)

craig i'll catch u on msn later mate,just been havin a bit of time out from the net

well decided not to pursue the sale of the rado after all,after everyone tellin i was a fool for even thinkin about it,so decided to move on we the next string of mods for the good old daily beast :lol:so heres 2 pics as i can no longer keep my latest mods quiet :lol: just the front door cards to get modded to make them fit,may even get my existing ones retrimmed we the spare hide i got 8)

out with th eold an in we the new 8)

DSC00337-1.jpg

DSC00336-1.jpg

For some reason, I can imagine a group of old men sat in your car soaked in gin, smoking pipes and talking about the war.

Good individual interior though :thumbleft:

very nice 8)

p.s does that mean you have some recaro's for sale??? my brother has some cash burning a hole in he's pocket :)