Southie

Corrado Heat Shield Hood Liner (New Group Buy)

Payment sent. Sorry about the delay.

Thanks Mark, got if just before i left for the post office so good timing :cool:

Adhesive 3M no 80 can be purchased from www.transair.co.uk @ 17.49 inc postage: this seems to be the cheapest supplier.

I imagine there is a guy working there that is confused at the strange bump in sales of 3M no 80 at the moment :).

(Thanks, got my liners today :smug:.)

Collected mine today from the post office, thanks for making this happen.

Maybe we should do a group buy, for the 3M contact adhesive?

hi guys just checked the link and hope you all enjoy your new liners

anyone have any ideas where i could find one for my 16v as the present one is non existant and the link only had the two varients

As far as i know, its the heat shields are not model related. But rather early or late bonnet related. If you look under your bonnet and just compare it to the ones that have been pictured in this thread. Will tell you which one you need.

Received mine Sat am - thanks for organising this, really pleased with it (although not looking forward to scraping the remnants of the old liner off!)

Received mine, hooray, thank you Southie!!!

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Any Vr6 ones spare, can swap my recently received G60 version as I just bought a carbon fibre bonnet at the weekend I need the Vr type

Reviewed mine yesterday! Perfect, thanks for organising :)

Simon

---------- Post added at 3:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:10 PM ----------

Received even! Not 'reviewed' it yet!

Hi do you have any vr6 left?

I've decided to sell my recent group buy liners for a VR6 unused and unopened packaging, yours for what I paid £30.

PM'd...

---------- Post added at 8:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:20 AM ----------

Pm'd

---------- Post added at 8:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:21 AM ----------

Cool- just messaged you...

I've decided to sell my recent group buy liners for a VR6 unused and unopened packaging, yours for what I paid £30.

Not sure if anyone else had this problem yet but Transair that sell the spray on adhesive recommended called yesterday to tell me Royal Mail have destroyed the adhesive as it is dangerous goods!! They are looking into couriers that will carry it for them but in the meantime cancelled my order.