psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Today - 11am (Friday 12th) - M6 south bound near the NEC turn off (Classic car show ?)

L** NUG - Bordeaux red VR6. Started to put my foot down then realised I was in the BM.

First one I've seen in months. And a good one at that !

Oneohtwo, that was me mate haha. I drive a grey G60 :)

I followed a grey g60 in Yeovil a few months back.. Dual carrageway on the outskirts heading towards the travelodge. I was in a blue g60, sound familiar?

Stuck in traffic in weybridge saw a dark colour raddo reg L201*** 5.30pm today

That would be me! On my way home from work, sorry I didn't spot ya, what colour / flavour c is urs?

Matt

Dark grey 16v, seen yesterday parked at the m&s end of silverburn shopping centre. Had a northern Irish plate on it.

black perhaps valver perhaps vr (no badges unfortunately) with bbs rims, smoked M3 rear lights, and eyebrow parked in Tesco Harrow this morning - my son and i had a little look around it, hope we didnt look like we were going to nick it tho! Very nice :) cant remember the reg, something like n7 psv???

red corrado not sure what flavour spotted this morning about 7;45am kings drive eastbourne exchanged waves :clap:

L reg flash red vr6 parked in the works car park in gaydon. My work mate thought it was mine lol!! The one day I don't bring the corrado I spot one lol! :(

First spot in ages. Warrington on Liverpool Rd North past Unilever. Looked like a twilght violet VR on solitudes today at 09 45

Saw a Corrado appear out of the fog in Brocton. Got a flash but i was a bit late as normal :( Looked awesome tho appearing from the fog :clap:

Green Corrado near Hove / Portslade on Wednesday morning.

Green Corrado yesterday morning @7:45am in Kemp Town.

Quality mate, nice to know there's a few more around Yeovil, maybe have to do a meet...

Spotted a white Corrado last sat (13/11) pulled over in a lay by near Trowbridge! Was in a Micra and travelling the other way so didn't wave, and wasn't close enough to see the type. Have to say it does look nice in white...

Quality mate, nice to know there's a few more around Yeovil, maybe have to do a meet...

Spotted a white Corrado last sat (13/11) pulled over in a lay by near Trowbridge! Was in a Micra and travelling the other way so didn't wave, and wasn't close enough to see the type. Have to say it does look nice in white...

U around Trowbridge way much?

2 spotted already !!

1st near the farnham pump, dark blue standard looking with it's tail in the air.

2nd on huntercombe land north, red lowered C looking very mean 8)

Wasn't in mine though :roll:

Saw 1 joining j11 m1 at 6.50 cought up with u at j7 7.20ish. Nice red and black, low not sure engine :D

Black one today, tamworth road, sounded nice...

Was washing mine, even though my driveshaft is broken, good job i supose, wouldnt have been washing it if it was working.

:D

That's me matey.

Always pass your car, certainly looked dirty on saturday, i think you'll see my car alot more around Sutton now as i've just had to move where it has been stored for the last 12 months.

Could you tell it was a G60? I know you heard me before you saw me lol.

Luke