psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Very tidy graphite number apparently, according to a workmate who knows how i feel about Corrados! On "f**king mint deep dish alloys", parked in a layby beside Grasmere lake yesterday. No reg info, he was just raving about it :)

That'll be Adam (big Adam on here) - g60 rec. Should have gone over and had a peek under the hood if you liked the wheels so much.

Sure he'll be along in a second to confirm.

That was me mate! I gave ya a thumbs up!

Nice to see you were holding up the traffic on the bumps :)

Oh dear, If I had seen you I would have helped! Where did you break down?

That'll be Adam (big Adam on here) - g60 rec. Should have gone over and had a peek under the hood if you liked the wheels so much.

Sure he'll be along in a second to confirm.

Yes it was, I showed my collegue the pic of Big Adam's car, "yeeess, that was most definitely it"

blackberry Vr driving past santandeer bank in neasden today at about 3.30, tried to get out and in mine but u had all ready gone lol

That was me mate! I gave ya a thumbs up!

Nice to see you were holding up the traffic on the bumps :)

Oh dear, If I had seen you I would have helped! Where did you break down?

ahh finally spotted someone on the forum

i could hardly beleive how many speed bumps there were, must have been about 7 in a row it was a nightmare lol

yeah i came off the A14 as i was overheating badly and literally just after i saw you i pulled over as my oil temps were going through the roof.......not good.

Mystic storm on the A27 by Bedhampton mid week. A blue-ish valver heading towards Fareham (joined from the M275). Don't think much of your driving, very chav-eqsue!

Red C, may have been Jim, at 7.40pm heading away from leamington towards the m40 (northbound) reg no J*** RPG (or RDH).

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

White G-reg C parked up In Barnard castle on friday about half 1/ 2 think it was sat on white rims and looking very tidy

Haven't seen another C on the road for ages then two in one day after picking mine up from Stealth!

Saturday 12:30ish saw a tidy looking dark coloured corrado (think it was blue but didn't get to see what type) heading north on the A423 between Banbury and Southam, so flashed and waved and got a last minute wave back (I was in the grey VR6), then saw another C stuck in the big traffic jam on the A34 northbound coming up to the M40 about 1pm, but don't think they saw me.....

Very tidy graphite number apparently, according to a workmate who knows how i feel about Corrados! On "f**king mint deep dish alloys", parked in a layby beside Grasmere lake yesterday. No reg info, he was just raving about it :)

that was me, soaking in the scenery :)

Right, pay attention at the back! 3 in one post (do read each one, not just the first... It could be you!)

1> about 10 days ago, Saturday 6th? a BRIGHT Red (VR6?) South bound on the A835 heading towards Inverness

2> a number of times last week, a Blackberry In Plockton. (I suspect you live or were staying there)

3> Sunday just gone, Silver C in the fast lane M6 Northbound around Burnley (at the time, you were sat in traffic as some muppet had just lost part of his roof load)

Didn't wave to any of you as I was in a Disco 4...

Cheers,

mjcp

White K reg 16v i think couldn't quite make out the lettering, on the A27 west bound at about 5.30pm'ish, we exchanged waves as i dissapeared of up the devils dyke slip road

red 16V and Black 16V both in Poole red one at about 6pm black one at 7am...seen them a couple of times recently...

also a nugget yellow has been spotted by the missus quite a bit

been told og a pearl white VR6 quite close too

Last Sunday Green VR6, lowered, badgeless grill, amber front indicators, A32 in Fareham, near Collingwood, exchanged waves.

Burgandy VR6(?) on BBS RC(?) looks like Toms TDi...in Portsmouth, going past Vauxhall dealer in Hilsea yesterday.

tidy red VR6 in Boscastle, cornwall last week. can't imagine there's many round that way!

also saw an RS4 Avant same day. That's two of my top five in 20mins!