Jim

[Event] Stealth Racing RR Day - November 27th, 2011 -- PAYMENT

Hi guys just a quick one are we putting our names down to attend if so count me in but not for the rollers I think my old girl would have a fit and it would be nice to drive back home again to wales :oP. I have recently managed to convert my mate to buy a VR Corrado and would be an great way to meet some of you guys and see all your hard work.

Cheers Steve !!!!

Don't put everyone off though - I love a good blast down to Stealth in convoy and think we should have one from Banbury, or the layby just past my village.

1. If you see Wendy whilst on your way there DO NOT try and keep up - it will only end in tears!

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I am up for this and may even get Miles to join us

Up for a meet / meal / beverage, Neil. Trying to tempt Reidy up the evening before so would be good to get a few of us together.

Cheers Dave.. payment received.

Regarding a meal or something on the Saturday night, I'd be happy to book something (like a pizza place or something?) for folks coming over but would need to firm up on numbers, etc. If you fancy posting in here whether you're a dead cert for food in say Leamington (not far from Stealth - about a 15-20) minute drive then let me know.

Right i wasnt going to to put this in here but i have a set of winter wheels for sale !! Cheap 40/50 quid for anyone who wants them that is attending this meet as i can put them in the car otherwise there off to binsvill

Tyres are poo wheels are straight that is all

Let the thread continue lol

Cheers Dave.. payment received.

Regarding a meal or something on the Saturday night, I'd be happy to book something (like a pizza place or something?) for folks coming over but would need to firm up on numbers, etc. If you fancy posting in here whether you're a dead cert for food in say Leamington (not far from Stealth - about a 15-20) minute drive then let me know.

Hi Jim,

Anywhere built up with a good choice of restaurants (Nandos, Pizza Hut etc?) and sells rooms at about £40 a night is good for me :)

You certainly won't find a Blandos or Jabba the pizza hut in Southam but the Tarsus Hotel (5 min drive from stealth) have quite cheap rooms IIRC....

payment sent, Im biggermelonsathotmaildotcom, sorry its taken so long. fingers crossed the car is ok next week.

I suppose Browns is a possibility because it does mean that we don't really need to book - which appeals. People can just come and go I suppose.

And cheers Kempy, payment received OK.

I got work xmas party the night before, so I will a bit rough id expect

You certainly won't find a Blandos or Jabba the pizza hut in Southam but the Tarsus Hotel (5 min drive from stealth) have quite cheap rooms IIRC....

The names you make up for stuff that you don't like make me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got work xmas party the night before, so I will a bit rough id expect

Take it easy mate, you don't want to run into the plod en route!

Depends how lucky I get. Might get an early one if I. Am lol

The names you make up for stuff that you don't like make me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got a weird sense of humour mate but Blandos isn't actually far from the truth. Never had such a tasteless chilli in all my life, but then again, I am a bit of a whizz with the old chilli if I do say so myself

And Jabba is obviously who you'll end up looking like if you eat to much pizza.... but then again, if that means Carrie Fisher gets to sit on my lap in a gold bikini..... Deep pan pepperoni for me! :D

Edited by Kevin Bacon

Nando's is great.. but then I hate chilli, so not fussy about such things! :)

Looking forward to this now. Got a rough work week coming up, but roll on a week on sunday..... Think I'm going to bring some of my spare parts up as well, in case anyone fancies some pre christmas shopping.

Hope to get my car running again by then. This morning it wouldn´t fire, completely at a loss, what the reason could be. May have to have it towed to some garage on Monday.

Tempest

Arggggh got so much to do by Sunday next week. Think it will be some late nights and a long Saturday to get it mobile and suitable to put on the rollers. Funny thing is it won't even look good its purely functional!

Anyone near Wilmslow in Cheshire who is free tomorrow or over the next few evenings feel free to pop round LOL

Jay

I've been really looking forward to this since it was announced, only a week to go, woo!

Do you know if they could dyno an S3? IF not im sure that i could unplug the haldex controller.